||{Chapter Eleven}||

~Timeskip~

Y/N's PoV:

I walked along side Kiyoko to her home, basket in hand. Kiyoko looked a little down, probably because she won't see Tiger anymore, or so she thinks at least. I haven't given her, her birthday present yet so I'll do that at her house. Soon enough, we arrived, and she let me in for some tea.

"You can feed Tiger here too; I don't mind if she makes a mess." Kiyoko said softly as she smiled a small smile.

"Ok, thank you, but shouldn't you feed her?" I asked as I set the basket down and raised an eyebrow.

"Why? She's not mine, I don't want to confuse her by feeding her as if she were." I listened to her explain before I smirked, lifting the basket, and handing it to her.

"Happy birthday Kiyoko~San! You are her new owner! I know you said you didn't want to separate her from her siblings, but they weren't raised to know they were siblings so it's not a big deal." I smiled brightly and pushed the basket into her arms as she stood in shock.

"But- you didn't have to- she should-" She started as she teared up in both shock and because she was overwhelmed, I had spoken with Tanaka over this before I did it and he said she wasn't used to getting many gifts at all, let alone something so special as a puppy.

"Shh, you aren't taking her from her siblings completely, I'll be her personal dog sitter whenever you need! So, she will at least see Precious sometimes, and I'll do it for free." I smiled and side hugged her.

"I- But I- Thank you Y/N~Chan... your amazing..." She smiled a small smile, but it lit up the whole room, even when I quickly snapped a photo of her smiling holding the basket, it was payment for Tanaka to keep his mouth shut about it.

"It's no problem! I felt the instant bond you created with her, and I trust she'll be happy with you! You're an amazing person, and don't worry, these are Maltese/Shih tzu puppies, they are only small dogs when fully grown!" I smiled and sent the photo to Tanaka before putting my phone away, knowing it would explode once Tanaka saw it.

"Y/N~Chan, thank you but I don't know how to set up for a puppy or a dog.." Kiyoko admitted and I smiled.

"That's why I came inside, I'm going to help you set up, the house is fine, just need the best place for her bed and bowls! This blanket and basket will be a perfect bed, even when she's fully grown it'll fit her perfectly!" I ran her through it with a smile, I loved this about sending puppies to new homes, the owner's smiled, them setting up for the new family member.

That day was spent picking the perfect place for the bowls and her bed, of which we placed under the kitchen counter, right beside the dining table so they could be near each other when they eat, and her bed at the end of Kiyoko's bed on the floor so they could be near each other once again.

"Ok, I train my puppies for a few different things, I teach them basic commands like, sit, stay, follow, stuff like that, I also teach protective commands, like protect! She also knows to lead you to the back door when she needs to go to the toilet, she'll bark at you until you get up then she'll make sure you follow her to it, we just need to show her what's behind every door, so she knows which doors." I Explained happily with Kiyoko listening closely.

We went through and showed Tiger every room and the front and back door. From there I showed her exactly how much food she should be feeding Tiger and when, and to make sure the water bowl is always full.

"Finally, there's a few more commands I should tell you about. Tiger is very smart, if she sees you choking and there is a water bottle on the floor, she will grab it and bring it to you, if she senses your blood sugar is low, shell scratch the fridge so you know to get juice, if your unconscious or have a heart attack, she can pump your chest like CPR and she knows how to call 000" I said proudly as I knew I was the only dog trainer that did this in town and was very proud of it.

"Wow- You really are amazing Y/N~Chan, I could never even train a dog to sit.. let alone CPR or anything like that.." She smiled and hugged me before lifting tiger and booping her nose.

"You're such a smart little cookie! Yes you are! Yes you!" She acted so adorable with a puppy, so I recorded it in case I got to calm the second years at any point.

"Anyways, if there's any issue, don't be afraid to call, yeah? I've got to go home so I'll see you tomorrow for practice!" I left happily, I felt really good about this as I walked home, I watched the video and felt my heart jump, I knew Tiger was in safe hands.

Soon I got home and played with Precious and the puppies before settling them down for bed, I wasn't all that hungry, so I just went to my room and laid down in bed, Precious not too far behind. I checked my phone only for it to have exploded with texts from Tanaka, basically a lot of 'thank you's and simping.

"Geez... This boy, I swear Precious he's going to be the death of me..." I sighed s I pat the large dog that was cuddled into my side.