||{Chapter Twelve}||

~TimeSkip~

The next day I woke up, it was a warm Saturday morning as I changed into my managers' tracksuit and tied back my hair, quickly feeding Precious and the puppies before heading to the campus to meet with the group of idiots that I call my volleyball team. I walked into the gym to see everyone stretching and Kiyoko setting up the net, so I rushed over and helped her.

"Good morning Kiyoko~San! How was your first night with Tiger?" I asked casually as I swooped in and took the net string from the slightly shorter girl ad tied it.

"It was amazing, she was such a joy, brightened my whole morning when I saw her sleepily eating her food." Kiyoko answered causing me to chuckle.

"That's good, so you both slept well?" I asked, I knew the second-year duo were staring in awe from a distance, but I left them be for the moment.

"Mostly, she was barking at two this morning, I had to let her out to go to the toilet." Kiyoko smiled a small smile as she pulled out the ball carts and set those by the net.

"Ah, it's something to get used to, huh?" I smiled and finished the set up before blowing my whistle.

"ALRIGHT BOYS GET YOUR ASSES ON THE COURT!" I called, startling the boys to their feet. I watched them all rush to the court and wait in a line.

"Great! Don't even have to tell you! I've compiled a few files for you lot! These things are what you'll be working on for the week! Come collect them!" I smiled and gave out the filed I had compiled during my spare class time, it had everyone's strengths and weaknesses along with what practices I wanted them to do throughout the week.

Some of the boys, like Hinata, were quite upset at the small number of spikes I had on his file, and the amount of blocking and receiving in its place. Others, like Kageyama, were happy with what they got, which was practising his precision sets with different spikers, while others, such as Tsukishima, couldn't care less.

I instantly sent the boys off to work before approaching Yamaguchi "So, care to tell me why your disappearing on our walk lately? Who are you going to see? I have a suspicion its volleyball related." I say with a small smirk.

"Ah- I've um- been meeting with one of the guys from the association team.. he has been helping with my serves." He replied with a slight blush as I nodded.

"Oh really? Show me your serves, what is he teaching you?" I asked as I readied myself on the other side of the net, eager to see what kind of serve he is capable of now.

He nodded slightly and grabbed a new ball from the cart and bounced it a few times, taking a few deep breaths, he seems nervous, hmm, nothing new there. It's only when he threw the ball up and took a few steps before jumping and hitting a jump float serve, that's what shocked you, you thought it was just normal, overhand serve, but you were wrong, you still managed to receive it barely.

"Tadashi! That was great! I'm so proud of you! Forget the file, yeah? Focus on that serve of yours for me." I smiled softly when he smiled brightly back at me and nodded proudly.

"Yes Ma'am!" He said happily as he continued to practice, and I called Noya to receive for him.

After that I made my way up behind Asahi silently, I wanted to know what all his mumbling was about and what system he was running since he was using different amounts of power during each serve.

"70%..." I heard him mumble to himself before throwing the ball up and serving up a powerful serve at Hinata, who was on the receiving end.

"Nice technique Asahi~San!" I smiled and gently pat his shoulder causing him to jump d turn to me.

"T-Thank you Y/N~Chan- I've been focusing better lately-" He said quickly and quietly causing me to chuckle.

"Calm down Asahi~San, I'm not that scary am I?" I smile and stand back to watch.

I watched as Asahi rapidly shook his head in a 'no' and went back to practising. I smiled and continued on to the second net where the setters and spikers were practising, and first approached Sugawara, Daichi, and Ennoshita.

"Hey boys! You doing ok?" I asked as they paused and nodded, Sugawara was setting for the two, practising different angles for sets around the court whilst Ennoshita and Daichi were practising different shots.

"Good job, seems like no one here needs my help yet, I'll be with Kageyama and them, I think there's a situation, don't worry captain, I'll handle it." I smiled at the boys before moving on, my smile dropping as I grip Tanaka's head.

"I'm going to stop you right there Kageyama, Tsukishima. Tanaka, what's happening?" I glared as I held the head of an angry Kageyama and had grabbed the shoulder of a smirking Tsukishima.

"Kageyama was setting normally at first, just as you told him to, practising precision, then he tried getting faster and faster, we were struggling to keep up and Tsukishima being Tsukishima, started commenting with the whole 'king' stuff and things only got worse from there." My grips tightened as I heard Tanaka's explanation causing the two to wince slightly.

"BOYS. I'VE BEEN OVER THIS WITH YOU BEFORE, FOR FUCKS SAKE. TSUKISHIMA STOP PICKING FIGHTS WITH KAGEYMA. KAGEYAMA I TOLD YOU TO COME GET ME IF HE DOES THIS NOT GET MAD AND START FIGHTING BACK BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT HE WANTS. BOTH OF YOU. LAPS. NOW. 50." I let them go and glared daggers at them, and Tsukishima had the balls to fight back.

"What are you going to do shorty?~" Tsukishima taunted even though we were basically the same height.

"TSUKISHIMA KEI. I SAID. LAPS. NOW. I WILL HIT YOU." I glared, I got angry easily when I was on my period so Tsukishima was practically shaking the devil's hand at this point, everyone was staring but none spoke up, knowing they would be next if they did, Tsukishima however, only smirked and leaned closer to me.

"Aww~ Cute little shorty trying to intimidate me?~" And that's where I snap. I grip his arm and throw him to the floor, I was pissed. I kicked him in the balls and went in for a punch, that's when Tanaka and Asahi grabbed me and pulled me off of him and Kiyoko grabbed some ice, The coach helped up Tsukishima and everyone was just trying to either calm me down or make sure Tsukishima was ok.

"I DON'T CARE IF I HURT HIM THAT WAS THE DAMNED POINT" I glared at Daichi, struggling against the two boys' holds as I yelled, I was worked up a lot and I had no idea why, I had never hurt someone while on my period before or even in general aside from a slap or ear tug.

"Y/N~Chan... P-please calm down... its ok now- you don't have to hurt anyone else- o-or yell..." Asahi tried to reason with me as Tanaka and Daichi swapped places and they pulled me out of the gym with Sugawara following.

"LET ME GO BEFORE I SCREAM RAPE- I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL DO IT-" They just sat me on the grass and Suga covered my mouth tightly.

"Please don't do that because this looks really bad on our end, please just listen, ok? We won't do anything bad; I promise- ow- what was that for?" Sugawara attempted to calm me down, but I only glared and bit his hand.

"No man can ever silence me. So, help me god if Precious were here I'd-" I was in the middle of ranting my anger when Daichi whispered to Asahi with a smirk, and he timidly approached and hugged me.

"P-Please calm down Y/N~Chan.. The threats aren't necessary, ok?.. Your safe with us... I promise, just try to take some deep breathes..." Asahi said quietly into my ear, no way would I admit this later, but I was actually calming down a little, my breathing had slowed a bit and after a few minutes, I had relaxed into his arms, this only causing him to blush.

"Yes, Kuroo~San, she did, the boys pulled her outside I'm looking for them now- oh- she looks... fine?" Kiyoko had walked out with my phone to her ear, she was obviously on the phone.