||{Chapter Three}||

"Alright everyone, this is L/N, Y/N, she's a second year from clas2-4 and she will be our new manager." Kiyoko says softly before handing you a tracksuit like her own.

"Ready, and..." The second and third years show their jackets and say, "Welcome to the Karasuno Boys' Volleyball Team!" It makes you blush and bow. "Thank you for welcoming me! I can't wait to work with you!" You say as you bow, tracksuit in your arms.

"Come L/N~Chan, I'll show you where the lockerooms are so you can change" Kiyoko says and the two of you walk out, leaving a screaming Tanaka to the rest of the team. While the two of you change into your tracksuits, Kiyoko brings up the fact that you used to be Nekoma's manager.

"Yeah, that's pretty sweet, feel free to organize practice matches, gods know we need it" she says softly before you both finish up and start heading back.

"That would be great! I honestly wouldn't've applied without them convincing me, I don't do well with strangers, but you guys really remind me of them." You said with a smile before opening the gym and walking in with her, Tanaka immediately rushing over, Kiyoko stepping between us.

"WE HAVE TWO GORGEOUS MANAGERSSSSS I HAVE TO TELL NOYAAAAAAA HELL BE SO HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" Tanaka was on his knees, bowing at us like we were goddesses.

"Tanaka. Your supposed to be practicing. Get over here now." Daichi scolded.

"Sorry about that L/N~Chan" Daichi says with a smile.

"Its fine Sawamura~Senpai" You smile as he shakes his head.

"Daichi is fine dear" Daichi smiles and ruffles your hair.

"Daichi it is then!" You both let out a chuckle before Daichi goes back to practice.

"Hey, Kiyoko~Senpai, who's Noya?" you ask, and the mood immediately drops, the second you notice, you apologize profusely.

"Its fine L/N~San, His name is Nishinoya Yuu and he's our second year Libero, he was banned from club activities for two months for breaking the vice principal's favorite vase, but there's more to it than that... I'm sure you'll be told eventually." She says before writing about the boys as they practiced.

You nodded and helped Kiyoko until practice ended and she helped the boys pack up after handing out the water bottles and towels. Kiyoko ended up walking to the lockerooms with you. After you both changed, you locked up the gym.

"Tanaka asked a strange question today Kiyoko~Senpai, he offered to take the keys tonight to unlock the gym tomorrow but some of the other second years said he is usually the last one to get to the gym, then he asked what time practice started but you told me it always starts at 7am so shouldn't he know that?" You questioned softly.

"Yes, something is off, and there's also that deal the two made with the captain, Tanaka~San is on the two first years' team, could you come in early and check it out for me?" Kiyoko asked and you nodded softly.

That night you went home to cuddle with Precious, your pure-bred German Shephard, He is such a sweetheart, you trained him, and you were the best dog Trainor in the area. As you walked into the yard you were met with padding sounds getting louder and louder until Precious showed himself, sitting right in front you, waiting for his daily pat.

"Hey Baby! I missed you! My gorgeous baby boy!" You smiled and pet the dog, scratching behind his ear happily.

He let out a bark as he leaned into your soft touch before you stood up properly and pat your thigh twice before he stood up and followed you inside. You smiled as you put your bag down and walked up to your room where you laid down and Precious cuddled you happily.

A few minutes goes by before your phone starts blowing up then starts ringing, Precious growled, probably because his cuddle time was being interrupted. Were you answered your phone, still cuddling your dog, and set it up since it was a video call?

"KUROO THE GODDESS ANSWEREDDD" You immediately heard Yamamoto scream as you covered your ears and Precious growled, causing the poor boy to let out a squeal, Precious didn't really like Yamamoto.

"Shut up Yamamoto, you'll scare the dog" Yaku scolded playfully.

"AND WHAT IF THE DOG SCARED ME HUH?" Yamamoto protested, offended.

"Then you probably deserved it for some reason." You and Yaku said in unison as Yamamoto practically died from hearing you scold him.

"Yamamoto shut up or you'll be doing extra laps tomorrow!" Kuroo said earning a laugh from you.

"100 extra laps." You say, Yamamoto groaned, and the others stayed silent, you were a drill sergeant when it came to practice and were hard on the team. The others stayed quiet because they knew if they laughed, they would also get laps.

"Exactly as I was about to say Y/N~Chan! Good input!" Kuroo said shakily as he tried to sound confident and authoritive.

"Oh, shut up Kuroo, I'll burn you in the firing depths of hell" you growled, and Precious bared his teeth.

Kuroo jumped and Kenma chuckled softly, barely audible, he had his video came on and was gaming as usual. Lev smiled and we all turned our cameras on to join Kenma as you moved to your PC and put on COD then requested to join Kenma before seeing him let out a small smile.

"Y/N~Chan, battle royale or plunder?" Kenma spoke as everyone sighed and Lev and Kuroo requested to join as well, except they were bad at the game meaning you and Kenma would be carrying them to whole time.

"Plunder, I need to level my Sniper" you said and Yamamoto and Yaku watched your screen since you set up your camera to show your gameplay.

Kenma nodded and the four of you played together with the others cheering you on, so far you and Kenma had around 10 kills each and the other two had 3 and 5, 5 being Kuroo. Which was no surprise since Kenma forced Kuroo play with him a lot, he was just bad.

"Lev on your left" you said before seeing Lev look to his right and get shot, the others just laughed, and you joined them as Lev complained.

"Idiot that was your right." Kenma said as Lev groaned, and you sighed and comforted the tall Russian.