||{Chapter Twenty Two}||

"Alright kids! Nekoma has arrived!" Coach Ukai called and I bounced up instantly, excited, I gathered everyone, and we went out to greet them.

The moment we rounded the corner, I was tackled to the ground in a hug.

"FUCK- GET OFF ME YOU LOSERS YOU'RE A BUNCH OF GIANT VOLLEYBLL GUYS GET OFF OF ME BEFORE I END YOU" I yelled groaning at the lack of oxygen, There were two missing from the group.

"Where is my cousin? Did you kill her!? And where is Kenma!?" You glared as they all got off of you.

"Kenma and Naomi fell asleep together of the bus, we thought you might like to see so we left them." Kuroo smirked and I jumped up, running onto the bus only to find the two cuddled together in the back corner, you knew damn well I was going to take photos.

"Y-Y/N?.." I heard Naomi say as she slowly woke up and tried to move before I stopped her.

"Don't move, you have Kenma on you" I chuckled quietly as she went red and internally screamed.

"Here, lt me help. Kenma.. hey, wake up.." I said softly as I shook him a little.

"Y/N go awayyy... Y/N?.." Kenma groaned before freezing then smiling softly.

"Kenma, make a new teddy bear out of Naomi?" I teased, smirking as Naomi just sat there blushing.

"I- oh shit- S-sorry Naomi!" Kenma blurted out going red as he let her go and she stood up, Kenma following suit.

"It's fin.. no that's not right.. fine, Kenma" Naomi gave Kenma a small smile as she unwillingly hugged me, I didn't exactly give her a choice.

"Wow, that's a good strategy guys, talking in each other's languages" You smiled as Kenma gave you a hug then you all walked off of the bus and into the gym.

"I've brought you back your Manager and your setter!" I called and The boys stopped, turning to you.

"SEE WE DO HAVE A BEAUTIFUL MANAGER, WHY DO THEY HAVE TO HAVE TWO, DAMN YOU KARASUNO" That was 100% Yamamotto. He ran to Naomi crying pathetically and Naomi hit him on the head with her clipboard.

"Don't come near me. Womanizer-" Naomi huffed.

"Your getting really good at this Nay! I'm so proud of you!" I smiled happily.

"She called you a womanizer by the way, Tora." I smirked and pat Naomi on the head.

"ALRIGHT PEOPLE LETS GET THIS MATCH GOING" I called sighing.

"Match is starting? Is that right?" Naomi asked and the two coaches came up behind us.

"Yes Naomi, the match is starting, good job." Coach Nekomata sad with a smile.

"Come on kid, don't dine with the enemy." Coach Ukai said to me, dragging me off, all I could do was laugh.

"I can't dine with my cousin?" I smirked and got up on the referee stand, Naomi and Kiyoko were talking, doing the score board together- well they were trying to talk, there was a small language barrier, but they were managing.

"What does your setter want with our spiker city boy!?" I heard Tanaka say quite loudly.

"What does your Spiker want with our setter!?" Yamamotto said back, just as loud. You groaned and jumped down off of the stand and walked over.

"OI. IDIOTS. SPORTSMANSHIP. STOP ARGUING AND GET YOUR DUMBASSES ONTO THE COURT. LEAVE HINATA AND KENMA OUT OF YOUR STUPIDITY." I yelled, pissed off that they were dragging Hinata and Kenma into their quarrels.

"ACK- Y/N~CHAN I'M SORRY I'LL BEHAVE." Yamamotto jolted and blurted out an apology and Tanaka did the same.

"T-Thank you Y/N~Chan!" Hinata said hugging me and I smiled and pat his head.

"Your all good, don't let them do dumb crap like that in future, come get me and I'll sort them." I said with a smile.

"Y/N, Do I have to play?.." Kenma whined and I sighed.

"Yes, Kenma, you have to play." I responded before sending them onto the court.

The match began and you were playing referee, making calls on balls and such while Naomi and Kiyoko kept count of the scores, the coaches were watching the game, or they were meant to be, instead they were at each other's throats, I could tell by the looks in their eyes. Once we were done the match, Hinata begged the coaches for another and they agreed, why did I know this would happen? Once that was over, Hinata tried for another but our coach called him crazy and said no because Nekoma would miss the train if they did.

"Bye guys! I love you!" I called as the Nekoma bus disappeared into the distance, heading for the train station.

"That was fun! Come on Kiyoko, we have to go cook. God knows these boys will burn the building down if they try." I joked and Kiyoko laughed as she nodded and the two of us went into the cafeteria's kitchen.

We both cooked happily, chatting as we went, however there was an incident I saw when Kiyoko was setting out plates and cutlery, Tanaka and Nishinoya found out that Kiyoko isn't staying by the looks of it, but they obviously like how she looks in the apron because they looked like lowly peasants begging to their god for food, I decided to go over and save her, but I think that may or may not have killed them.

"Oops.. I came over to save you, but I guess they couldn't handle two of us, huh?" I sighed, and Kiyoko nodded.

"Seems that way, anyways boys, food is ready so come get it!" Kiyoko smiled and the two jumped up as if nothing happened and dashed to grab plates while Kiyoko and I went back to the kitchen to serve them.

Once we had made sure everyone had food, Kiyoko and I went and sat with the third years, considering they had saved seat for us. We all ate together, I had to calm Nishinoya down after Tsukishima had riled him up, calling him a fatass and such, god what was I going to do with that oversized salt shaker? Once everyone had finished and Nishinoya and Hinata had stopped asking for seconds, Kiyoko and I cleaned up the kitchen and I walked her out of the building.

"Goodnight Kiyoko! I'll see you tomorrow! Tell my babies I love them!" I called as she walked off into the night, waving back at me.