||{Chapter Twenty Three}||

I turned and walked back into the cabin, yawning as I knocked on the boys’ room to see if the showers were free. Getting no response I sighed and called.

“Hey losers! Are you in there!?” I heard some rustling before Hinata answered the door, his shirt was barely on his body as he smiled.

“Yes Y/N~Senpai! The showers are free! I’ve got important stuff to do, bye!” The small boy blurted out before slamming the door in my face.

“Ok- Could’ve just yelled through the door if you are still changing but ok-“ I huffed before going back to my room to grab my shower things. I left for the showers only to find the boys all chatting in the cafeteria, minus Hinata and Kageyama of course.

Boys? I thought you were all changing in your room? Hinata was really rushing me out when I asked if the showers were free, his shirt was barely on his body too-“ I explained confused, and the boys shrugged.

“We changed ages ago Y/N~Chan, the showers are free so go on ahead, I’ll figure out what the boys were doing.” Daichi said with a smile, and I nodded going to the bathhouse to shower.

Asahi’s PoV:

“Guys would you settle!?” Daichi scolded and I sighed, watching Nishinoya and Tanaka rolling around and yelling.

“HOW CAN WE BE CALM WHEN RIGHT NOW, AS WE SPEAK Y/N~CHAN IS BATHING IN THE SAME BUILDING THAT WE ARE CURRENTLY STAYING IN! HER NAKED BODY IS ONLY A FEW FEET AWAY FROM U-“ I Glared at the boys and Suga banged their heads together.

“DON’T SPEAK OF A WOMAN’S BODY SO DISRESPECTFULLY, GO TO BED. BOTH OF YOU. NOW.” Suga yelled glaring harshly and They looked to me to calm him, but I just shook my head and watched them get scolded by the two captains, they were right, the two shouldn’t be yelling about a woman’s body so disrespectfully.

Eventually the two went back to the room, only to scream and run back out to us, a bright red colour.

“HINATA. IS. GAY.” Tanaka spoke, clearly traumatized.

“VERY. EXTREMLY. GAY.” Nishinoya said just as traumatized.

“That’s a rude assumption boys, why would you say that!?” Suga scolded glaring.

“Oh- You all didn’t know? I thought it was obvious that the king and tangerine are extremely gay for each other.” Tsukishima said with a sigh.

“How is it obvious? I want an explanation-“ Daichi said, clearly confused.

“WE HEARD THINGS WE SHOULD NT HAVE HEARD. GAY THINGS.” Tanaka said, the two looked incredibly disturbed.