||{Chapter Seventeen}||

Later that night you helped Naomi settle into the bed and the puppies as well as Precious settle on a spare futon beside your own. After that your group of chaos ate dinner and chatted until one by one everyone fell into slumber for the night.

The next morning you were the first awake, quickly feeding Precious and the puppies before going back to wake the others, knowing that if you didn't they would be late. Walking into the bedroom, you yelled at the top of your lungs, blowing a whistle loudly. Slowly but surely they all got ready, Kenma was the first at your side, Naomi and Yaku following soon after until eventually everyone was ready.

"Alright losers, lets go before coach whoops your asses." You said guiding them all out the door giving everyone a piece of toast along the way.

~Time Skip~

Once you all arrived to the gym, Kuroo unlocked the door and we all flooded in. You weren't thinking, by instinct turning on the lights and quickly beginning to set up the net, Naomi close behind you, You could feel her presence so you began to explain that this is what the manager does first thing in the morning before taking her back into the storage room and grabbing the e=whistle chucking it over your neck and having Naomi bring one of the ball bags while you bring the other.

"OI. STRETCHINGS OVER GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE." You yelled and the boys whined.

"Your not even our manager anymore" Lev complained, and you stepped towards him.

"You think I'll stand by and watch you all be sloppy until coach gets here? No." You glare before blowing the whistle making his ears ring.

"First you will all play s practice match! So, Naomi can get to know how you play. See your strengths, AND your weaknesses. I will being picking your groups!" You called before turning to Naomi.

"Nay, I'll have them do a practise game so you can see what they need to work on, yeah? By then the coach should be here for us to talk to." You smiled as Naomi nodded staying quiet; you could tell she was getting shy.

You separated the boys into two teams before chucking bibs at one of the teams. While they got positioned, you gave Naomi a notebook and pen before climbing up onto a referee stand and having a non- regular work the scoreboard. Into about halfway through the second set, the coach arrived and he gave you a shocked and confused look before you called a timeout and grabbed Naomi taking her to him.

"Coach Nekomata! It's been a while!" You smiled brightly, bowing slightly.

"L/N~San! I thought you went to Miyagi!?" He smiled back as you nodded.

"I did, its just this weekend the team spent the time at Kuroo's house! During that time, I found out my cousin moved to Tokyo and was attending school here! She spent the weekend with us and wants to be a manager for the team here, only issue is that she's still learning Japanese.." You explained before smiling nervously and pulling Naomi from her spot behind you.

"Just bow and try to introduce yourself, yeah? I'll help you if you need it!" You smiled and she nodded nervously.

"M-My Ne-nam is Nao- L/N Naomi! Close 2-3! I think.." Naomi bowed at a ninety-degree angle, and you helped her up.

"Her name is L/N Naomi and she's in class 2-3, please take care of her!" You smiled and the coach did as well.

"I thought she did quite well seeing as its her first day, I only know that because she's in my class for sport." The coach smiled and turned to Naomi.

"Nice try kid, impressive at how fast your learning a foreign language! I'm coach Nekomata, I coach the volleyball team and your in my class for sport so you'll be fine!" He spoke which shocked everyone.

"YOU COULD SPEAK ENGLISH THIS WHOLE TIME?" You questioned shocked.

"Yes, I can speak English, Japanese, and Spanish L/N~San" The cat like coach explained smirking.

"Oh.. That's surprising somehow-" You chuckled, and Kenma hugged you.

"T-teach Naomi?..." Kenma mumbled in your ear, and you smiled and nodded.

"yes, I will teach Naomi. Now.. GET YOUR ASSES BACK ONT HAT COURT WHO SAID YOU COULD LAY DOWN? LEV 30 LAPS. NOW." You yelled, glaring harshly.

With that, Lev jumped up and ran laps instantly, causing Naomi to laugh, it seemed she was getting better at the whole Japanese thing.

"Inuoka! Replace Lev on the court! I want a clean game!" You smirked and got back up on the referee stand and Naomi got the message and sat back down

You over watched the rest of the match, calling points and draws as needed while Naomi wrote down everything about the boys' playing styles and such. Team B ended up winning and Naomi proceeded to give Kenma a heart attack while patting their backs to congratulate/ comfort the team.

"L/N~San, shouldn't you be going back to Miyagi?" You heard as the coach approached you from behind.

"What? Trying to get rid of me?" You chuckled and smiled smugly.

"You know I'm not, just making sure you don't miss the train." The coach defended with a smile.

"Ah, don't worry, I can stay until the end of practice, I wont miss my train." You smiled as you reassured the coach and went back to the team, ordering them around, warning them that Naomi wouldn't be any nicer than you were.

You spent the rest of practice being a huge drill sergeant, yelling at the poor boys while Naomi watched and took notes trying to understand Japanese a bit better. Coach Nekomata stayed with Naomi, translating what she didn't understand for her and explaining the whole language of Japanese so Naomi could learn a little easier.

Soon enough practice for the Nekoma boys ended and you went through, saying your goodbyes, hugging everyone. You paid extra attention to your cousin, saying goodbye to her, telling her she could call whenever she needed you and that you would call her soon to teach her a bit more and reminding her to stay with Kenma because yes you were meddling in their love lives.

With that, the team walked you out to the school gates and waved you off as you took Kuroo's house keys so that you could go get the puppies, Precious and your things from his house, hiding the key in the same place you always did when you had to drop by without him there. You took everything you owned, the dogs, and went on your way home.