||{Chapter Twenty Five}||

{Authors note; so sorry for this absolutely shit chapter, I'll try to step it up for chapter twenty six! Also I have a bnha book coming out book!! Broken Shadows, a Tamaki X Reader!}

A few hours passed and Kiyoko and I went to the cafeteria to make lunch for everyone. We ended up making some rice and chicken along with water and veggies, setting them all out for the picking. That is when we heard the showers and decided to chat while we waited.

"So, how was last night? Did the boys stay up long?" Kiyoko asked me and I hummed.

"Sort of, but I found out something interesting; Hinata and Kageyama are gay for each other!" I whisper shouted as I jumped up and sat on a counter.

"Really?- Anything else?" Kiyoko asked, clearly intrigued by my answer.

"Well, apparently Noya and Tanaka walked into the common room, traumatized and according to them, they heard Hinata moaning out Kageyama's name and Kageyama trying to get him to shut up." I answered as I gently kicked my feet.

"Oh- that explains why they were screaming for my to save them this morning when I got here." Kiyoko giggled and I did the same.

"What else is new though? Those two are always at your mercy!" I laughed and Kiyoko smiled.

"Yes well, I wont say much- but... one of them is kind of cute, in his own way.." Kiyoko blushed and I gasped.

"Girl no way!? No way!? One of those two!? Seriously!?" I said, shocked.

"Oh I could say the same to you about Asahi!" Kiyoko clapped back and I blushed slightly.

"Eh!? Me and Asahi!? Girl shut up, no way, he definitely doesn't like me!" I blushed a little more and Kiyoko rolled her eyes.

"Bullshi-" Kiyoko was interrupted by Sugawara walking into the cafeteria.

"Oh! Are we talking about the fact that Asahi and Y/N~Chan are literally made for each other?" Suga asked as he approached us and leaned on the other side of the counter I was sitting on, since we were in the kitchen area.

"Not you too Suga! Seriously! There's absolutely no way!" I defended, glaring.

"I know things you don't, my dearest Kohei~" Suga smirked, and Kiyoko gave him a look.

"I had better be getting told what you know later boy-" She said to him, and he nodded.

"Ok- This HAS to be bullying! I'm going to find my real friends! They'll defend me!" I glared and hopped down, off of the counter and ran out of the kitchen area and hid behind Tanaka and Nishinoya, who were just walking in.

"Y/N~San!? Are you ok?" Tanaka asked.

"HELP ME" I whined and Nishinoya smirked.

"My brother, this is our moment! A hot chic just asked for OUR help!" Nishinoya said and they agreed before they asked what I needed.

"FUCKING PROTECTION, SUGAWARA AND KIYOKO ARE BULLYING ME" Tanaka looked conflicted but Nishinoya smiled.

"Hot chic vs hot chic, you can take her Y/N~Chan! Suga, I can handle!" He said before there was a dark aura.

"Who says you can take me Noya? Your half my size, besides, you fight me, you fight Daichi. You boys should join our side, we are talking about her and Asahi!" Sugawara said from his same spot and Kiyoko chuckled.

"Oh? Well, I apologise Suga, didn't realise this was about my OTP!" Nishinoya said and Tanaka walked over to them, also agreeing.

"What!? You boys leave me with no choice!" I pulled out my phone and called someone I knew would back me up.

"TORA TANAKA IS BULLYING ME!" I cried and put it on speaker.

"Tanaka!? Bro! Your bullying the queen!?" Yamamotto asked through the phone.

"Nah bro! She's lying! We are just talking about a guy she likes!" Tanaka defended and glared

"They are bullying me Tora! T-They made me cry!" I said and fake sniffled smirking.

"Bullshit! You liar! How dare you lie to my bro!?" Tanaka said huffing.

"I'm severely disappointed in you bro, if your even worthy of the title." Tora said through the phone before the completely unaware Asahi walked in.

"Asahi! They are bullying me! Stop them!" I said and ran to him.

"Good someone else is there, kill my bro for me, he made my goddess cry, I'm so disappointed." Tora spoke and Asahi blinked in confusion.

"Wait.. I have the power here; you lot aren't eating until you apologise!" I smirked and grabbed some food before hanging up on Tora randomly and sitting down to eat.

"Food!" Hinata ran in happily alongside Ennoshita and Kageyama.

"Ennoshita, your my new favourite second year, those two are dead to me." I huffed as I ate.

Ennoshita gave a confused nod as he walked past to grab his food. Slowly everything settled down and it was almost as if that dramatic scenario never even happened.