||{Chapter Nineteen}||

You did your usual rounds, checking on the boys and what they were working on, nothing out of the ordinary, you did have to help out Hinata with his receives a little, and Tsukishima with his blocks, although he didn't seem like he wanted the help, then you made your way to Asahi seeing Hinata was having trouble receiving his serves. You smirked and tied your hair back.

"Asahi! Gimme a good one! Hinata, watch carefully." You called, positioning yourself to receive whatever Asahi threw your way and received it with only a little trouble.

"Thank you Y/N~Senpai! I'll try it your way!" Hinata gave a bright smile and you walked off across the court to see Asahi.

"Hey! Asahi~ Senpai! That's aw good power serve! I didn't know you were this good?" You smiled and watched from the sidelines.

"Thank you Y/N~San, I didn't know you could receive so well! Noya will be really excited!" Asahi smiled back before he served again, this time Hinata almost got it.

"See Hinata!? I told you that would help!" You called happily.

You chatted with Asahi and Yamaguchi for a while as you monitored their serves, sometimes joining in with Hinata and Nishinoya on the receiving end (OF THE COURT YOU DIRTY MINDED FUCKS). After that you roamed around helping anyone who needed it. Soon, practice ended, and you were about to leave when Asahi approached you.

"Hey! Uh- Y/N~San- uh- Daichi, Suga, Kiyoko and I were wondering if you would like to come hangout with us, we were thinking of a sleepover, but we weren't sure whose house yet so-" Asahi was a bright red as he spoke, stuttering a lot.

"Sure! That sounds like fun! But- Would you guys all be ok with my place? I have Precious and the pups to feed- we can swing by Kiyoko's and grab Tiger too!" You smiled brightly not seeing Asahi's blush in the dark and he nodded.

"I'll go ask, get changed and we will meet at the side gate, yeah? Where you and the two first years meet up." Asahi smiled and turned walking off into the dark of the night, you took that as your cue to go get changed and did so, waiting at the side gate with Tsukishima and Yamaguchi.

You three chatted aimlessly for the next ten to fifteen minutes, waiting for the third years to show up. Soon enough though, the four upperclassmen arrived, and they all agreed with your plan. The lot of you set off for Kiyoko's house to go grab Tiger that's where Yamaguchi and Tsukishima parted ways with you to go to their own homes.

"Thanks for letting us stay over Y/N~Chan!" Kiyoko said softly, breaking the comfortable silence the group was walking in.

"Oh, Its no problem! Even with all the pups and Precious, I still get lonely sometimes.." You said with a sad smile, not expecting eight arms to wrap around you.

"We will come over whenever you'll have us Y/N~San! You are with us now and we will take care of you!" Sugawara said with a bright smile.

"He's right, we will come over whenever you need us, its what friends do." Daichi added on.

"Y-yeah, with the address you gave us, I'm pretty sure my place isn't too far.. so, I can come whenever" Asahi piped up and you smiled happily, suddenly it felt like you were at Nekoma all over again, surrounded by the chaotic boys that you called your team.

"Tiger! I'm home!" Kiyoko called as she let everyone into her home and a small -but larger than you remember- puppy ran into her arms, yapping happily.

"Looks like someone's growing up nicely! I knew I could trust you to take good care of her!" You smiled happily and Tiger sat at your feet waiting for a pat, which you happily gave her.

Once Kiyoko had grabbed all of Tiger's things, the group set off again, this time with a puppy in your arms, You had guessed Tiger missed you because she was clinging to you if she wasn't with Kiyoko. Soon enough though, you all approached the familiar house with Precious waiting at the gate, wagging his tail happily when he recognised you and got even happier when he noticed Tiger, the two were all over each other playing the moment you put Tiger down.

"Alright, lets head inside, Precious, Tiger, heel!" You called as you let everyone inside and the two dogs stayed by your side until you called all the other pups and fed them before showing everyone to your room and help set out the futons.

"There we go, your all set for the night! Come downstairs, we can sit in the living room while I make dinner!" You smiled and everybody put down their bags, following you.

Since the kitchen and living room were connected you were able to chat with everyone while you cooked. You all ended up putting on a movie that everyone had already seen as background noise while you all spoke about random things, eventually the topic landed on your time in Tokyo.

"Oh- it was amazing! I thought it would just be Kuroo maybe Kenma and myself, but the whole team greeted me when I got off the train! Turns out they all missed me so much that Kuroo had a whole team sleepover." You started happily as you told them in more detail about your time.

Sugawara's PoV

As Y/N spoke, everyone listened, she presented an authoritive energy that even had Daichi listening closely, Kiyoko was sitting nearest to the kitchen, on and armchair while Daichi, Asahi and I were sitting on the couch. While everybody looked interested in hearing about the weekend itself, Asahi kept asking questions about the boys from Nekoma, specifically about their setter, he looked sort of.. mad? No- oh god Asahi was jealous- I don't blame him, the way she spoke about this Kenma guy made him seem like the most amazing person.

"Y/N~Chan, you seem really close with this Kenma guy, what's your relationship with him?" I decided to save Asahi the trouble and I asked for him, I could tell he wanted to.