||{Chapter Twenty}||

Sugawara's PoV

As Y/N spoke, everyone listened, she presented an authoritive energy that even had Daichi listening closely, Kiyoko was sitting nearest to the kitchen, on and armchair while Daichi, Asahi and I were sitting on the couch. While everybody looked interested in hearing about the weekend itself, Asahi kept asking questions about the boys from Nekoma, specifically about their setter, he looked sort of.. mad? No- oh god Asahi was jealous- I don't blame him, the way she spoke about this Kenma guy made him seem like the most amazing person.

"Y/N~Chan, you seem really close with this Kenma guy, what's your relationship with him?" I decided to save Asahi the trouble and I asked for him, I could tell he wanted to.

"Oh- He's just my best friend! Promise!" I watched as she chuckled nervously and brought over the food, and everyone gave her a questioning look.

"Oh!- Its an Aussie dish, it is called Tuna Mornay! Trust me, its really good!" She smiled and we nodded, cautiously trying the dish, turns out it was really good.

"this is really good! You've got to cook for us more often Y/N~Chan" Daichi piped up and everyone agreed with him.

"I- T-thank you! I usually only cook for myself since moving to Miyagi so I'm glad I haven't lost my touch!" Y/N smiled at the compliments and ate with everyone, Asahi was still off though.

Y/N's PoV:

After everyone had finished eating we switched the movie and started talking about assignments we had and what they were, if they were hard or not, etc. Soon enough my phone started going off and my TV popped up with {Kodzuken123 has invited you to their party} You sighed and answered your phone, putting it on speaker.

"Heya Kenma, I've got some friends over at the moment so-" You started before Kiyoko piped up.

"No, no! Play with him! We can all play!" Kiyoko smiled as she spoke, then the others agreed.

"ya know what- mind if a few others join?" You asked Kenma, smiling, you loved playing with Kenma but didn't want anyone feeling left out so you were glad everyone wanted to play.

"Sure, I'm playing Minecraft, we can switch if you want though" Kenma said softly but everyone was fine with Minecraft so you set the four up on your TV and brought a gaming laptop out to the living room where you signed in on a different account.

"Kenma, invite my backup account real quick." You said happily as Kenma did as you said and you all played together.

(Here, have a few highlights)

Y/N:

ASAHI BE CAREFUL THERES TONS OF THEM

Asahi:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

{Asahi18 was killed by zombie child}

Sugawara:

WHAT THE HELL WHY ARE THEY SO FAST

Dadchi:

Bruh I'm just tryna build this house-

KiyokoSh:

Found diamonds!

Kodzuken123:

Great, here let me help you get to them

Y/N:

FUCK

{Y/Nbackup123 jumped into lava to escape zombie child}

Asahi18:

Welcome to the land of the dead Y/N, would you like some tea?

Dadchi:

Oh my god- come here you two, enough death for you

Sugamama:

IM STILL ALIVE IM STIL-

{Sugamama6543 Was slain by zombie child}

Kodzuken123:

You were saying?

KiyokoSh:

Pfft!-

{This chaos went on for a few hours until there was a voice in Kenma's background}

'Kenma, do you have a spear shirt I can borrow?" The strang feminine voice spoke English, fluently too.

"Uh- Y-Yes... rit oveer her.." Kenma replied, at least he tried.

"Is that English? Y/N~Chan?" Daichi questioned for the confused group.

"Yes, whoever it is wants a shirt from Kenma- it's a chic- HOLY CRAP KENMA HAS A CHIC OVER" You realised and snatched up your phone.

"Hello miss, my name is L/N, Y/N, What's your name? Who are you to my precious Kenma?" You blurted out excitedly.

"PFFT- Y/N ITS LITTERALLY ME, NAOMI YOU DUMB WHORE!" The girl bursted into laughter.

"Oh?~ Spending the night with Kenma huh?~" You smirked and quickly explained to the third years.

"You bitch! I'm not alone with him! These other dorks are just staying quiet, so it sounds like I am! Listen!" In her defence she whacked Kuroo in the back of the head.

"Ow! What the heck!?" Kuroo yelped.

"Sorry Kuroo, Naomi was just proving that she wasn't alone at Kenma's house with him" You explained before you all continued playing.

You all stayed up pretty late playing and chatting with Naomi and Kenma at least, Kuroo had apparently fallen asleep. You all chatted, and Naomi and Kenma seemed to be understanding each other a little better which was good. Soon all the chatting dyed down and you guys hung up to get ready for bed. You sent everyone into separate rooms to get changed, putting Kiyoko In your room since you didn't want ay of the boys alone in your room, while you closed off all the games and once they were done you got changed in the bathroom.

"Alright, Come on everyone! Bedtime!" There were running footsteps, several before Tiger, Precious and the pups burst in and went to their respected beds and Precious curled up on your bed, while Tiger curled up with Kiyoko.

Sugawara's PoV:

One by one, everyone fell asleep, well- almost everyone Precious was still awake, so was Asahi, and of course I was, how else would I know. Asahi ossed and turned so I sat up quietly.

"Psst, Asahi, are you good?" I Asked, alerting Precious, who watched us like a predator.

"Hm? Yeah.. just thinking, that's all.." Asahi replied quietly.

"About Y/N, Right? I can tell, you have been all day." I said softly, at this, Asahi sat up with me.

"was it that obvious?.." He asked whining.

"I'm not sure, I think I'm the only one that noticed, I highly doubt Y/N noticed, she was too busy yelling at Kenma half the time... Or is that what your thinking about?" I sighed quietly as Asahi froze, blushing at my words.

"H-How did you-" He tried to start but cut him off.

"Jealousy is painfully obvious on you 'sahi, Be glad I asked their relationship for you, so you didn't make a fool of yourself." I said, calling him out.

"T-Thank you Suga.. I appreciate it..." Asahi replied with a small smile.

"Its fine, but I don't get it, she said they were just friends so why so upset?" I asked, genuinely curious.

"It's just- they are so close... how can he speak to her so easily.. how does he make her laugh every five minutes?.." Asahi huffed.

"I cant answer that Asahi.. They've known each other for years, apparently they met in their last year of middle school, when Y/N first moved to Japan.." I spoke honestly, I wasn't going to lie to the poor guy.

"Oh... Maybe I could ask him?.. Just maybe.." Asahi said in defeat as we both laid back down.

"Yeah, sounds like a plan, maybe ask at the training camp.." I said as we both slowly drifted off to sleep.