Epilouge

SOTC: Jet Pack Blues : Fall Out Boy

I sat on my bed staring at the ceiling.

I had been doing that since the funeral ended. The funeral ended a week ago.

I had just gotten a call from the mall telling me I had to return my suit that I wore at the funeral. I thought I had bought it, but I guess not.

I still didn't have any motivation to do anything. I dropped out of high school, too. It's funny how one person can change so many things.

The band has our first gig in a week, so I have a week to get my shit together and do something mildly productive.

"Andy!" My mom yelled from downstairs, "If I get one more call from the mall about your stupid suit I swear to god!"

I groaned and grabbed the suit which was hanging on my doorknob and my keys.

*

By the time I got to the mall and turned in my suit it was getting late so I ran by Taco Bell to get something of substance.

I was fiddling with my keys as I opened the door. Opened the door into someone that is.

"Holy shit! I am so sorry!" I gasped glancing at the girl who had fallen on her butt due to my clumsy act.

I reached my hand out to help her up and she grabbed it and brought herself to her feet.

"I really am sorry is there anything I can get you. She glanced to the floor and I saw her Cinnamon Twists scattered on the floor and I sighed.

"Sorry." I apologized yet again.

I picked them up and discarded them in the trash can before going to order her new Cinnamon twists and a Starburst Freeze for me.

The girl was on fiddling with her bracelets on her wrists and her long blonde and brown hair was cascading down her back and framing her face.

"Here you go!" I smiled handing her her food.

She looked up to me and smiled and that's when I noticed the mascara stains running down her face.

"Oh my gosh did I hurt you that badly?" I asked looking at her cheeks.

"Um, no. My umm," She took a deep breathe and furrowed her eyebrows together, "My cat, crow died today. So um I'm really upset about that." She dug her nails into her skin and I could tell she was trying to hold back more tears.

"So what about you? You have a sob story to tell?"

"Yeah actually. My girlfriend died a little over a month ago."

"I- I am so sorry!" she gasped.

"It's okay you didn't know." I opened the door for her and she stepped out and started walking away.

"Wait can I at least have your number? I got you Cinnamon twists!" I called after her.

"Yeah, after you destroyed my other ones!" She retorted.

"Fair enough but please?" I whined giving her puppy dog eyes.

"Fine."

She smirked and walked over and put her name in my phone as I did the same with hers.

"I'll call you later..." I paused to read her name on my phone screen... "Juliet."

****
THE END FOR REAL THIS TIME.
I hope you guys enjoyed the ending at least kind of and now I am going to try to go asleep!

ps don't kill me if I got the Taco Bell names wrong I don't go there a lot /.\

ily you guys lot. xo Ree