Chapter 21

SOTC: The End ~ My Chemical Romance

*No Ones POV {third person}*

"It's nine in the afternoon, your eyes are the size of the moon..." Andy sung quietly to Moon.

It had been a month and a half since the shooting had happened and Moon was still in a coma. The doctors gave Moon a 3-4 rating on the Glasgow Coma Scale last week, meaning she was most likely to die, but Andy was holding on to hope.

On the night of the shooting, Andy and Ashley were the only ones who left the scene unharmed.

Angelica had shot herself after she successfully hit Luke and Moon. Luke died instantly.

Ashley had somehow managed to reach a phone, which he had assumed Angelica had dropped, and called the police.

Once Andy had finished the song he climbed into bed next to her, much to the doctors protest, and tangled himself in the wires as well. Eventually drifting off into sleep.

*Andy's POV*

About an hour later I woke up to hand fidgeting on my waist and I looked up to see Moon's fingers fluttering slightly.

"Mmm. " Moon grumbled, but her eyes weren't open, just fidgeting
My eyes filled with tears of joy and I smiled widely.

I kissed her cheek before the nurses came in and told me to stand outside.
I was worried of what they might have to say about her health but I was happy that she had made some sort of progress.

"Andy Biersack," A nurse said as she walked into the hall, I nodded and she crossed the hall, glancing down at her clipboard, "Moon seems to be fine, she should wake up from the coma in a week or so, these are the first steps of waking up. She might have Post Traumatic Stress Disorder since she was involved in the shooting so if she starts showing signs please take her to the doctors." I nodded as the nurse handed me a pamphlet and walked away.

I looked in the room to see nurses grouped around Moon and I decided to leave.

--Four Weeks Later--

Moon finally woke up from her coma two weeks ago after two agonizing months of her dancing on the edge of death.

I was taking her home today and the doctors had told me that she should be able to walk, and she was doing well, I must agree.

"Andy," Moon whined. She was on so many pain killers and medicines it wasn't even funny, "My stomach hurts."

"Come here, love." I sighed, grabbing Moons waist and her legs, carrying her bridal style into my house. "Is that better?" I asked as I sat her down on my bed.

She nodded as her hand shot up. Her slender fingers wrapped around my arms and she tugged me down beside her and nuzzled into my chest.

I could get used to this.

.

Moon and I woke up around the same time the next morning. My mom had generously brought us up chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast which Moon and I ate rather quickly.

"What do you want to do today?" Moon whispered leaning her had against my shoulder as we still sat in bed.

"Do you want to just watch movies today and we'll go out in town tomorrow?"

Moon nodded looking half asleep as I kissed her head and started watching Finding Nemo.

**

a/n: ahh this was so crappy