Chapter 20

SOTC: If You Say So ~ Lea Michele
*Andy's POV*
"Guys seriously she wouldn't have taken her necklace off and then left it on the ground of the park." I sighed pacing the room, gripping the necklace as if it was the last thing I had left of Moon, and maybe it was, hopefully not.
I shook the thoughts out of my head as CC spoke up, "Andy, that's the kind of cliche crap that happens in the movies that all the girls watch even though they know they're going to cry in the end." Jinxx nodded and I just sighed not knowing what to do with myself.
The girl I love could be dead, and I'm pacing around a room.
*Moon's POV*
Luke sat in front of me on the bed wrapping my wrists which were deeply cut. I winced every once in a while and got sympathetic looks from him every time.
"Why are you being so nice to me?" My voice was barely a whisper and it scared me how dull it had sounded.
"I started seeing a therapist and did some Anger Management things and I feel like crap knowing I hurt you so much."
A smile kind of played at my lips, a confused smile though, "Everything just seems so cliche, like something out of a movie." I sighed.
"I think the scariest thought, though, is that we're not in a movie and Angelica is actually really, actually insane." Luke confirmed.
Luke dropped my fully bandaged wrists and pulled me into an awkward hug, "Moon," Luke said, his eyes gazing into mine.
"I'm going to give you a phone and you have to call Andy, tell him you're fine,tell him the address, and nothing less nothing more. And whatever happens when he gets here don't panic, no one will get hurt."

My thumbs tapped the numbers on the screen as I felt Luke's eyes bore into me, studying me intently.

Luke lied.

*No ones POV {third person}*

Everyone was anxiously awaiting Andy's arrival and when he arrived everyone wanted him to leave, well except Angelica.

It wasn't anyone had anything against Andy, but everything went downhill from there.

"Moon." Andy breathed wrapping Moon in his arms and taking in her scent. "Oh my god are you okay?" Moon merely nodded as she couldn't seem to gather the words in her mouth.
"Angelica, I really don't think this is a good idea." Luke whispered to Angelica whose face was red with anger,seeing the couple hug each other.

"Shut. Up." Angelica snapped bringing a gun out.

Ashley struggled in the hand cuffs he had never gotten out of.

"Angelica, put the gun down." Luke backed up, his hands in front of him.
Angelica shook her head slowly, her hands trembling slightly.
No one would've guessed what would happen next, there was a bang and then a large thud.

*Moon's POV*

"Luke!" I screamed, tears were already dancing down my pale face and my whole body was shaking. "Luke," I whispered softer, I brought his head in my lap as I pressed my hand into his chest where he had been shot.

Luke and I definitely hadn't been on the best of terms but I would never wish death upon him. He deserved a second chance.

A second shot was fired and my nerves started a mosh pit on the side of my stomach and my head was pounding.

I could hear my heart rate loud and clear in my ears, it's inconsistent beat which was slowing down.

My face was grabbed and the only thing I could see was Andy. Three Andy's.

"I love you. Oh my god I love you so much." Andy merely whispered with a tear falling on my left cheek.

I could feel blood pooling everywhere and sirens, sirens everywhere, but I tried just to focus on that.

"I love you more."

Then a breath. A pause. He said, "If you say so."

-----

Hey guys, thank you so much for 5k reads!! Please remember to vote and comment!

10 votes and 4 comments would be amazinggg!!!

I love you guys! xox