Chapter 13

SOTC: Crash ~ You Me At Six

--Ashley's POV--

I looked across at Moon and she looked so beautiful in the moonlight. Sounds cliché and all, plus the name Moon really fits her in this situation. Her pink hair contrasting everything around her, in a beautiful manner. And the way her dark black eyelashes rested on her pale, prominent cheek bones when her eyes were closed. I could see what Andy saw in her.

I'll have to admit, I was a little surprised when she accepted the kiss, and kissed back. When she pulled away her eyes were wide and even though she might not think I noticed it, her cheeks were bright red.

I sat back on the swing beside hers and watched her intently. That sounded a but creepy but- uh- yeah. I don't have a good excuse. She twiddled with her thumbs sheepishly and started taking deep breaths, as if she wanted to say something but talked her self out of it every time.

"I should probably leave." She spoke shyly. It wasn't until she rose from the swing that I processed her words.

"No!" I said louder than I expected, but it worked to my advantage because she looked intimidated. I towered over her and grabbed her hands, realizing it was shaking. "Stay at my place." I stated simply.

"No I should-"

"It wasn't an option." I replied crossing my arms over my chest and Moon used this opportunity to turn around in the other direction and sprint.

--Moon's POV--

"If you don't get back here y-you're, um, you're fired!" Ashley called as he ran after me. I stopped in my tracks and my heart sank. Ashley had a smirk plastered across his face as if he'd just won the war or something. I didn't want to give him the "pleasure", if you will, of seeing me suffer so I did what I think anyone would do.

I turned around and flipped him off- and then, I kept running.

I found myself back at my house around midnight and sighed loudly. I was jobless, tired, hungry, and loveless. What a lovely combination.

I decided to work on school work since honestly, what else could I do? Well that was until I heard something smash downstairs. I'm normally used to this because of my parents coming home late, but my nerves were everywhere tonight. I felt my hands shake more aggressively at the fact of a potential criminal downstairs. Little did I know, it was worse.

"So, this is where you live?" Ashley asked sauntering into my room.

"You do realize that you're breaking and entering, right?" I asked, my voice uneven.

He shrugged at the comment and walked to the edge of my bed, where I happened to be sitting.

He placed a warm hand on my cheek, brushing it slightly with him thumb and before I could process what was going on the warmth of his hand was replaced with a harsh stinging sensation.

"What the hell?" I seethed, placing my hand on the burning skin in attempts to help it.

"You shouldn't have run away from me, Moon, now, what to do, what to do..." He trailed off glancing around my room.

"The only thing you're going to be doing is getting out of my house." I said standing up and crossing my arms around my chest.

"I beg to differ." He said with a small smirk.

He grabbed my wrist in attempts to make me move, which was the opposite of helpful. "Get off of me!" I screeched loudly.

"Now, now Moon. You might want to quiet down, you wouldn't want the neighbors to hear now, would we?"

"No you wouldn't want the neighbors-" I was in the middle of my sentence when he covered my mouth and threw me over his shoulder.

"Let go of me!" I screamed. I hit his back repeatedly, but to no avail as he carried me down the stairs.

My stomach was jabbed into his shoulder as we reached the bottom of the stairwell, right as the door opened.

"Ashley?" I heard a somewhat muffled voice asked.

"Put me down" I groaned dizzily, as I started seeing spots.

"What the hell, dude. You heard her, put her down." The voice I heard a second ago, I recognized as Andy, spoke harshly.

I rolled my eyes, although no one could tell. I could take care of myself without him.

"No, I think I'm good, actually." Ashley replied with sarcasm laced throughout his tone.

"It wasn't a suggestion, actually." I heard him step a little bit closer and mumble a "Watch out, Moon." under his breath and then a 'thwack' sound, and I was sprawled out on the floor in seconds.

"Ow!" I groaned rubbing my shoulder, that cushioned my fall. I looked up to see Andy standing there watching Ashley lay doubled over on the ground.

Andy felt my eyes on him, I assumed, and turned and gave me a sad smile, his eyes were brighter than ever. Andy extended his hand toward my frail figure still on the ground and I gladly took it as I was pulled off the ground.

"You are so going to pay for this." Ashley growled acidly as he stormed past us slamming the door behind him.

I felt Andy's thumb brush lightly across my face wiping away stray tears I didn't know I was crying. "Why are you crying, love?" Andy asked pulling me into a tight hug which I gladly excepted. My anger suddenly melted and turned into a longing I had to be with Andy.

"It's just, he reminded me so much of Luke it's scary. After everything that's happened in one day, it's just traumatizing you know? I missed you so much, I thought you left me, Andy. You ignored me for two whole weeks and then I found you kissing my best friend, it broke my heart Andy. I-" I was cut off when Andy placed his soft lips on mine.

His lip rings ticked my skin and his hands were placed on the small of my back- while my hands were tangled in his hair or draped around his neck. It was much more intense and meaningful than the first kiss, and I was a little upset when he pulled away and gave a small smile.

"I promise, Moon- Julia didn't mean anything to me. I was just missing you I guess." He spoke quietly.

"Me?"

"Yes you, Moon. Are you crazy? You're beautiful, smart, you have the best personality, and you're the best girl I think I've ever met." He smiled pulling me in for another hug, kissing my head in the process. "Moon, will you be my girlfriend?"

--------

A/N - Ahahaha, I love you guysss!

make sure to comment and vote so I can post the next chapter. Why not make a cliffhanger again ayee. Wow.

What do you guys think Moon will say? Leave a comment.

Goal= 5 votes, 3 comments.

I love you guys so so much and thanks for getting my story to 1k+ reads! it means SOOO much to me!Xoxo