Chapter 11

SOTC: Me & My Broken Heart ~ Rixton

"M-Moon you weren't supposed to see this." Julia motioned to Andy hovering over her still from their make-out session I had just walked in on.

"Clearly." I snapped "And you-" I said pointing at Andy "I can't believe you."
I turned swiftly on my heel and rushed down the stairs with Andy hot on my heels.

"Moon, it's not what it looks like." Andy said grabbing a hold of my wrist before I could leave.

"Bullshit, Andy. You have been ignoring my texts and avoiding me all together actually. A-and then you go making-out with my best friend after you tell me you like me and then expect to be all fine and dandy with it?" I slapped Andy's hand off my wrist and ran out of his house, not looking back; not once.

I found myself at a small park in the middle of town after a while of running. It was later at night so no one was at the park.

I bit my bottom lip choking back tears as I ignored Andy's call again; eventually I turned off my phone altogether.

I knew I would have to call Ashley eventually to get a new photographer because I couldn't quit, I needed the money if I wanted to move away from here.

"Moon?" I heard a voice ask. I looked up from the swing that I was sitting on and saw Ashley standing on the sidewalk a few feet away from the small swing set I was on.

"Hey." I sniffed and wiped my cheeks hastily. "What're you doing here?"

"I live in the apartments down there with a few friends and I was just going on a walk, ya know, easing the mind. I could ask you the same thing, though." Ashley replied.

"You wouldn't understand." I sighed bring rather melodramatic.

"Try me, I got time." I watched him settle on the swing beside mine and looked at me expectantly.

I explained to him about how Andy and I had become friends and then he confessed his feelings and basically everything leading up to today, finishing with a small shrug and a sad smile.

"Andy Biersack?" Ashley questioned.

"Yeah."

"I know him."

"Really, from where?" I questioned as my curiosity got the best of me.

"Moon, did he tell you he had a band?"

----

A/N: I could've made it longer but ayyy here you go I'll post the next chapter tomorrow hopefully so yeahhh.

goal// 4 votes & 4 comments.

I love love love getting feedback from you guysssss. Until next timeee. xoxo