Chapter 6

SOTC- Ordinary~ Ricky Dillon

I woke up upside down on Andy's bed and looked over to see Andy sprawled on the floor. I smiled to myself as memories from last night came flooding into my mind.

After about twenty prank calls Andy decided it was time for a dance party. Considering I have to be in a wheelchair for another week you could imagine a dance party being utterly difficult, but Andy made it work. After that we started playing would you rather and singing horrible renditions of One Direction songs until we fell asleep. It was a good night- really.

"Andy." I whispered throwing a pillow at him. He stirred slightly and grumbled a little. "Andy!" I said and threw another pillow at him. "What?" He said sounding less than impressed. "Do you want to go to the beach?"I asked as he sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"Moon, there's no beach around here." He said sitting next to me on his bed. "That's what you think, get in your swim trunks." I said poking his shoulder. "Yes, mom" he joked pushing me and getting off his bed.

---

"No, Andy, turn left" Andy and I were finally on our way to the beach. He had a horrid sense of direction and he kept getting lost. Plus it took him about twenty minutes to find swim trunks and then it took me about ten minutes to get changed into a simple back and white bikini. "Your other left, Andy!" I yelled making him swerve to get into the right lane. The cars were beeping as if it were the end of the world and we had gotten the 'middle finger' about fifty times.

"This beach?" He asked pulling into a public parking area. "Yes, you finally made it!" I mocked putting on my sunglasses and grabbing a few towels.

Andy climbed around to my side and helped me into my wheelchair before finding a spot on the beach and laying out our towels.

"Andy?" I asked turning to face him laying on his towel. "Yeah," he answered. He propped himself on his elbows and rubbed the back of his neck before he looked at me and smiled. "Do I have to stay in my wheelchair, I mean don't you think if I took it easy, I could go into the water." I asked. I felt uneasy asking him. He might laugh at me for asking something so stupid. "I mean, Moon. You've been doing things you shouldn't have done for the past week I think you'll be fine." He said.

He pulled me off of the towel laid out onto the warm sand and carried me bridal style to the ocean. "Andy don't you dare." I squealed in sheer fear and hit his warm, bare chest. "Andy!" I squealed again. But it was too late. I was already submerged into the cool water, I clung on to Andy's chest for dear life and watched the fish swim past.

"I hate you!" I sputtered. I spit out the salt water I got in my mouth from the incident and coughed.

---

"Stop splashing me." I snapped at Andy. He had been doing it for the last hour and it was getting to be too much. I instantly regretted yelling at him though. I looked over to his face, but I didn't like what I saw. I especially didn't like that I caused it. I didn't like that part at all. Hurt was perfectly etched into every feature and his posture was poor. I wading through the water until I approached him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I'm sorry," I said into the crook of his neck. He was warm, and it made me warm, too, as he wrapped his arms around my waist. He lifted me out of the water slightly and I instinctively placed me legs around his hips. He put one arm under my butt for support and kept the other around my back. "It's okay." He whispered into my ear. His warm breathed fanned over my skin making it prickle and sending shivers down my spine.

I wasn't expecting what happened next to happen though. He disconnected his arm from around my back and used he now free hand to lift up my chin. I stared into his blue eyes and felt heat rise to my cheeks when he smiled that cheeky smile of his. I watched in anticipation as his eyes flickered from my lips back to my eyes. And that's when it happened. He leaned in slowly and my lips connected with his.

It was like the spark of a fire, my feelings for him. Small at first but every time we touch they grow. They were at the height of the flame right now and I loved that feeling. And I never wanted to let that feeling of love and happiness and being cared for, to leave.

---

A/N- I know it's so short sorry. But yeah. I hope you guys like it and as I said on my last chapter votes and comments are appreciated. I love you guys so so much and thank you so much for reading this, it means so much to me. Mwah. Xx