Chapter 14

SOTC: Another You ~ OM&M

"Yes!" I mumbled into his chest. "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!" I quickly squealed. Words could not describe how happy I was at the moment honestly.

You're probably thinking "But Moon, he was ignoring you, then he kissed your best friend." Yeah. I probably won't ever forget that because it hurt so much but that didn't really alter my feelings for him, plus I don't want him to feel bad for one mistake he made, you know?

"Really?" He clarified- his deep voice resonating through the house. I nodded my head in response. Andy wrapped his arms around my waist and in a matter of seconds my feet were dangling in the air as Andy spun me in the air like they did in the movies. But, this was far from a movie.

My phone went off, ruining the moment.

"Hello?" I answered, with heat rising to my cheeks.

"Hello, is this Miss Monica Deman?" The voice interrogated.

"Yes... who is this?" I asked, slightly agitated.

"This is your principle, you and Andy Biersack are required to go to the prom since it is your senior prom, this is required because you switched half-way through the year. You will also have to attend graduation." With that the principle hung up, leaving me shocked and dumbfounded.

"What is it?" Andy asked wrapping his arms around my waist.

"That was the principle." I huffed.

"At one in the morning?" Andy questioned obviously amused.

"He has no life." I sighed. "We have to go to prom- and graduation." I groaned.

He gave me this are you serious look to which I just nodded at.

"In that case then," Andy smirked "Will you go to prom with me.

I, too, smirked and shook my head slowly making his jaw drop. "Promposal, bitch." I said then ran upstairs. Andy followed me as usual though.

"Nuh-uh, you need to go home." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"No thank you." He said "I'd rather stay here then go back home and risk hearing you scream from your home. That shit was loud." He laughed throwing himself on my bed, it wasn't until then I realized he was in pajamas.

"You are something Andy Biersack." I snuggled into the covers and slowly drifted off to sleep.

--Andy's POV--

I woke up early in the morning due to nightmares I was having and I swear I heard footsteps in the house but when I checked, nothing was there.

"Then I lost it all, dead and broken- my back against the wall. You cut me open I'm just trying to breath, just trying to figure because I built these walls to watch 'me crumbled down." I sung softly to Moon, although she was still sleeping.

I decided to just wait in bed until Moon woke up for really just two reasons.

One: Moon was sleeping on my chest, and you should never wake up a girl.

Two: I really didn't have anything else to do.

"What's that song about." I jumped at Moon's voice mostly because I thought she was asleep.

"Y-you heard that?" I asked. Yeah well duh Andy, I mentally mocked myself.

She just nodded and closed her eyes again. "No get in the shower and get into something nice." I said loudly making her groan.

"Really, Andy? You're making me get up at one in the afternoon?" She asked quite seriously as I crawled off of her bed.

"Stop being a big baby, baby!" I called out running down her stairs I heard her yelling 'smooth' before I ran out of her house and across the lawn, into mine.

In a hop, skip, and a gallop I was in the shower and then not too long after, I was getting dressed.

I slipped on some dark blue skinny jeans and a red button up with a nice little tie to match. I grabbed a coat to add a little extra, and finally slipped on some nice black vans, and headed back over to Moons house.

I knocked on the door and waited for Moon to answer, and not even a minute later she did. The wait definitely paid off, though. She looked absolutely beautiful.

---

A/N: Ayeee guys, do you like it? I'm avoiding homework right now so thank school for this chapter.

goal= 5 votes 4 comments!

ily guys! xoxo

(I did re-publish this just because I posted it at a bad time)