Chapter 17

SOTC: The Curse of Curves ~ CIWWAF

--Andy's POV--

"If you're gonna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends..." I sang bringing out those white boy moves. "Shake to left, shake to the right, now kick," I whispered rhythmically as I choreographed my own dance moves.

"Andy, what the hell?" A girlish voice breathed obviously laughing.

"Moon?" I said spinning around.

"Hey, that was really fucking weird." she responded, bursting into another fit of uncontrollable laughter.

I blushed deeply and grunted, "What is it anyway?" I asked.

"We have to go meet Ashley, CC, Jinxx, and Jake at Starbucks in hmm, four minutes!" Moon said. I looked at her dully before realizing she was dressed and ready to take on the day.

"Shit!" I exclaimed pulling some skinny jeans over my boxers and grabbing what looked to be an Anthem Made muscle tank and pulling it over my head. I checked over my appearance and grabbed my wallet and my phone.

"Come on then!" I grasped Moons arm sprinted down the stairs and stumbling out the door. I started up my car and we finally pulled in at Starbucks at.. 1:30. Right on time.

"Hey guys! Sorry we were late Andy was dancing in his boxers instead of getting ready." I heard Moon joke as I Locked my car and walked up to the door.

"Yeah, yeah let's just go to the carnival 'right?" I said.

Everyone nodded and we all piled into Jake's mini-van he borrowed from his mom.

--Moon's POV--

"Hey, can we go to that basketball thing with the stuffed animals." I said giving Andy the puppy dog eyes. We had been on all the roller coasters but we hadn't played any carnival games and those were my favorite.

I handed the nice lady my ticket and surprisingly made it in the basket every time. I hugged Andy tightly and showed the lady the giant polar bear I wanted and she handed it to me.

"Do you guys have kids?" The lady asked after I had pecked Andy on the lips. I stared at her shocked as Andy did the same. I shook my head slowly saying no.

"Oh, well that's a shame you two seem like a married couple, you would have adorable kids." I blushed deeply and buried my face into Andy's chest. Andy muttered a "thank you" but that was the last thing he said until he got to my house.

"Andy what's wrong?" I asked as I threw my polar bear onto my couch and wrapped my arms around Andy's waist.

"Nothing," he muttered "You would think it's stupid anyways."

"Andy, no I wouldn't." I said looking him in the eye, but he avoided eye contact.

"Well," he started saying sheepishly. He blushed deeply before continuing. "I was thinking about what the lady said and..."

----

a/n: thank you guys so so much for 2k reads!!!!! I love you guys so much and yeah!

goal; 4 comments 10 votes??

ily guys! XOX