Chapter 15

SOTC: Kiss Me ~ New Found Glory (Cover)

--Moon's POV--

I put on a dark dress that I liked to call my peacock dress because, well, it reminded me of a peacock when my mom first got it for me. I put on some tan eyeshadow and did winged eyeliner and finally- I put some concealer under my eyes so I didn't look too tired. I curled my hair with a 1 1/2 inch barrel and brushed my hair to create beach waves. To finish up my look I slipped on some gold goddess flats. (a/n: I sound very beauty guru-ish don't I?)

A few minutes later the doorbell rang and I scampered down the stairs to see who it was.

" You look beautiful, Moon." Andy spoke when I answered the door.

"And you look handsome." I said wrapping my arms around his neck and pecking his lips."Where are we going on this fine afternoon?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out." He opened the door to his truck for me before running around and climbing in himself.

I glared at him as he started the car and he shrugged and gave me a cheesy smile, not caring that I desperately wanted to know where we were going.

I stared out the window admiring the scenery as we left the city limits. The empty fields extended for miles and miles, and there were tall, beautiful trees canopying in the distance.

I was shaken out of my thoughts by Andy's voice resonating through out the car, "We're here."

I looked at him and he smiled sheepishly. I was too busy admiring the scenery earlier that I didn't realize Andy had drove down a path in the large field a long ways down and parked the car.

"Why are we here?" I asked as Andy helped me out of the car.

"You'll see, love." He said grabbing my hand as he mazed through the field of barley.

After about five minutes we got to a tall tree and I looked up and saw a small tree house sitting up there.

"Tadaa!" He said doing the always classy jazz hands. "After you." He said motioning his hand toward the rope ladder extending down from the small house.

"Nope you have the go first." I said shaking my head and crossing my arms across my chest. Andy quirked his eyebrow in a confused manner and I responded with motioning to my dress.

"You're very modest today." He laughed as he ventured up the rope ladder.

"Yeah, yeah." I mused following shortly after him.

As he reached the top, he gazed across the long field with a small smile. He stood to the side of the rope ladder so I could get up.

"Now, after you!" He said teasingly opening the door.

"Oh my god!" I gasped throwing my arms around Andy.

There were pictures of me and Andy covering the small ceiling and on the wall right as you walked in there were even more pictures spelling out 'PROM?'. Then on the wall to your left Andy had written, 'Moon, you are crazy, beautiful, smart, kind, a warrior, and you have a voice that makes my heart melt every time I hear it so, ->'

"So?" He asked looking into my eyes intently.

"Yes!" I said nodding my head feverishly.

"Yes?" He questioned as if what I just said wasn't real.

"Yes."

He wrapped his arms around my back settling his hands on the small of my back and I wrapped my arms around his neck, standing on my tippy toes.

His lips brushed against mine and my eyes fluttered closed. He hesitated for another second before letting his lips come into contact with mine. I smiled into the kiss and I couldn't of been happier. I was the one to pull away first when I saw I bright flicker, even though my eyes were closed.

"Jinxx!" Andy smiled his arms still wrapped around my torso.

"Yo, is this Moon?" He smiled nodding his head toward me.

"Yeah, hey." I said returning the smile. "Dude is that pizza for us?" I asked motioning towards the pizza box in his hands. He nodded setting the pizza down and going off to the side of the tree house probably to take more pictures.

"So how'd you set all of this up?" I asked taking a bite of pizza.

"So basically, I wanted to take you to prom for a while now, like since probably after the first week we met, even if it was just as friends. So, every time went somewhere I would ask Jinxx to come to take pictures of us so I could hang them up here once we were done building it. You probably get the point by now I printed them off and then when you were in the hospital I came down here and wrote the note."

"Awe, I love it." I said kissing Andy's cheek making him blush.

Andy stood up and so did I and I watched as he climbed down the ladder.

"Well, come on!" He hollered up I climbed down quickly and he grabbed my hand. It was a good thing I was wearing flats because he started running trailing me behind.

Before I knew it he pulled me down on top of him.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered softly and then he kissed me and of course, I kissed back.

----

a/n: if the video doesn't work it's just the newfound glory song mentioned for the song of the chapter so yeah!

goal: 6 votes and 4 comments!

ily guys xoxo