Chapter 7

SOTC- The Drug In Me is You~ Falling In Reverse

Andy's lips slowly disconnected from mine and I opened my eyes to see Andy already staring at me. "So, have you ever wanted to go surfing?" Andy asked as if he had never kissed me.

"Stop doing that, Andy!" I vaguely scoffed at the taller man.

"Stop what, Moon?" He cracked a smile as his vocal tone mimicked mine. I sighed angrily and started picking nail polish of my nails as a result of stress and anxiety, which, might I add, are not a good combination.

"Messing with my emotions and then acting like it never happened." I snapped. I brought myself to look at him and he looked taken aback. "You just kissed me and you're fucking asking me if I want to go surfing?" With everyone I said his face flushed and turned a redder color.

He traced one of the tattoos on his arm and looked me in the eye. "You want to know the truth, Moon?"

"Yeah, Andy! That'd be nice!" The anger still controlled me as I snapped at the taller boy.

"Moon I-" Andy started saying but was cut off my an unpleasantly familiar voice.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the wheelchair bound bitch and the emo fag." I spun around to see Luke standing in the water slowly making his way to us.

--Andy's POV--

I looked to Moon as she spotted Luke and I watched as terror seeped across her face. "Go away, Luke." Moon timidly sighed. She was trying to be tough, I knew she was but she wasn't doing a very good job. Her voice was wavering and her posture was weak.

"What do you want, Luke?" My voice was surprisingly deep as I spoke, which only made me more "intimidating" I guess you could say.

"Hmm," he said tapping his finger on his chin repeatedly. "Her." He spoke pointing to none other but Moon.

"Oh, so I'm like a fucking toy now huh, Luke?" She exclaimed, anger was very evident in her voice. "First I was a punching bag now I'm a fucking toy?" She snapped at Luke and stormed off deeper into the ocean.

"Fuck you, Luke." I said as I finally caught up with Moon. I breathed a sigh of relief when I noticed she had stopped literally right before the drop off.

"I just don't understand, Andy." She spoke quietly, her voice never faltering. "I don't understand why he thinks he can just, I don't know, hurt me."

I pulled her small frame into my arms and cradled her there. I ran my arms up and down her bare back as the waves crashed down before us and the sun shone from above. When I looked back around, Luke was leaving obviously pissed. I made sure he drove off in his beaten up white jeep before turning my attention back to the girl in my arms.

We stood there for a few minutes in a silence in the heat of the sun when all of the sudden- "Fuck! Andy!" Moon said jumping onto me. She wrapped her legs securely around my torso, with her stomach pressed to mine before speaking again. "There, was, a, fucking, jellyfish." She said breathing heavily between her words. "And..." I said trying to urge her on because I could tell that's not all she had to say. "Andy, I'm allergic to Jellyfish." I ran Moon back to the shore and placed her safely on the towel.

"There should be an epi-pen in my bag." Moon said before she started wheezing again. I looked around in her bag for a few minutes until I felt my face paling. "Moon, it's gone."

---

A/N- UGHHHH I FEEL LIKE THIS STORY IS REALLY SHITTY UGH BUT I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS AND FEEDBAck so here