Chapter 18

SOTC: My First Kiss ~ 3OH!3
{I'm updated because GHS got 8k reads and this one got 4k calm yourself} [just kidding but seriously thanks and I kept on trying to update but it wouldn't so here]

---
"And what, Andy? Just spit it out already!" I huffed as Andy and I walked into my house, which luckily, my parents weren't occupying at the moment.

He responded by pressing his lips to mine, as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I put the pieces together and wrapped my legs around his hips so he could carry me upstairs.

"You're perfect." He breathed setting me down on the bed.

He trailed light kisses down my neck and I was sure they were going to be hickeys in the morning.

My fingers were tangled in his hair when he finally lifted my chin and looked into my eyes, his catching the small glint of the moon that beamed in through the sheer curtains.

"May I?" He asked, his voice raspy. I felt his hand trail under my shirt and my breathing hitched.

"Yes," I responded quickly reattaching our lips as he pulled my shirt off. His shirt was discarded soon after that.

* * *

I woke up in the morning sprawled out on Andy's chest. The memories from last night flooded my memory like a tidal wave and I felt my cheeks flush slightly.

I sat up in the bed, making sure the bedding covered my chest, to find some undergarments and clean pajamas neatly folded on the night stand beside me.

I smiled to no one in particular, but knew Andy had put them there, and slipped them on appreciating the warmth the wool fabric provided.

I decided to return the gesture and placed some boxers and long plaid pants next to Andy; before padding into the bathroom

I gasped as my reflection gazed back at me. I has hickeys trailing down my neck and under the collar of my shirts.

I took one last glance at Andy's sleeping figure before decided to go downstairs. I trudged down the steps and walked into the kitchen just to see a note sitting on the counter beside the sink.

Moon,
Hi, My name is Angelica. I know you, but you probably don't know me. I'm Ashley's girlfriend. Anyway, meet me
at the park by Ash's apartment when you get this, I'll be there all day.
Well that was creepy on so many levels.
1) How did she get into my house?
2) How did she know who I was?
3) Since when does Ash have a girlfriend?
I groaned at the thought of having to get dressed instead of making pancakes and trudged back up the stairs.
"Andy, I'm going to the park by Ash's apartments to meet some girl, she said her name was Angelica?" I said brushing my hand across Andy's forehead; moving the hair out of his eyes. I leaned over and kissed his forehead, and I was gone.
--
a/n: short chapter-- I know. But I hope you guys liked it... maybe?
goal= 6 votes 3 comments.
ily guys so so much and thank you so much for 4k!! xox