Chapter 12

SOTC: Don't Trust Me ~ 3OH!3

-Andy's POV-

Julia still sat on my bed as I walked back upstairs and to be completely honest, her presence infuriated me at the moment.

"Out." I snapped pointing towards the door.

"What?" She asked.

"You heard me." I crossed my arms as she stormed past me.

"This isn't only my fault Andy, you kissed me back." She yelled, the door slammed, then nothing.

I was glad my parents didn't ask me about anything that just happened because I didn't want to have to explain it.

My phone starting blaring a Motley Crüe song as I entered the room notifying me that someone was calling me, "Yo Ash, dude what's up?"

"Hey man, why didn't you ever tell Moon that we were in a band?" He questioned on the other end of the phone.

"Wait what, how do you know Moon?"

"She's sitting with me at the park by my apartments right now."

"Oh," I spoke with an acid tone in my voice. That should be me sitting with her. "I never told her cause it never really came up."

"Okay." He said in a state of what I would call disbelief and others would call confusion.

"But what the hell dude, do you just sit with random girls at the park." I snapped; all my pent up anger bursting out.

"No, do you just make out with random girls that go to your neighbors house?" And with that Ashley hung up the phone.

I sighed flopped in my bed. I hated emotions and I which I could turn them off.

--Moons POV--

I sighed as Ashley hung up the phone, he looked pretty pissed, but Andy sounded pretty pissed as well. You know what they say, 'Don't fight fire with fire.' Well apparently Ashley and Andy don't really follow that.

I took a quick glance at the long haired boy sitting next to me. His jaw was clenched and his face was red as well. I also noticed that his arms were crossed tightly around his chest. I studied his features again and where there was anger there was now playfulness and a small smirk plastered across the lower region of his face.

"Was I..."

"Staring?" Ashley finished for me, "Yes you were. Do you like what you see?" Ashley asked playfully nudging me.

I felt my face heat up and thank god I wasn't too bright outside anymore because I didn't want him to see the crimson color on my cheeks.

"So much for modesty." I mumbled smacking his chest lightly.

"Oh, so now you're feeling me up, huh?" He laughed to himself.

"Oh my god..." I groaned throwing my head back in mock frustration.

"Oh so now you-"

"If you finish that sentence I will end you." I sat up straight pointing my finger at Ashley and glaring at him.

I closed my eyes once more and rested my head against the rope on the swing. I flinched as a hand came into contact with my neck; not forcefully, in a soft manner.

I opened my eyes to see Ashley's face inches against mine and he used his free hand to brush my hair out of my eye, and before I knew it, his lips were on mine- and I kissed back.

----

A/N ~

Yoooo guys!! I am loving your feedback it really really helps me and means a lot to mee! so yeah.

goal= 4 votes and 3 comments!

i love you guys! xoxo