Chapter 23

SOTC: All I Want ~ Kodaline {this song is literally life, okay}

*Andy's POV*

I couldn't do anything but watch as a red car hit Moon.

It's a horrifying thing to see the girl you love tumble over top of a car. The noises are even worse though.

I felt as if I could hear every single bone cracking and every cut was loud and clear in my ears as I took in the scene in shock.

"Moon!" I yelled running over to her limp body.

Her eyes were watering as she made an effort to bring her hands to my face.

"Moon! I love you, okay? I love you so, so much! There are so many things that I need to tell you, you need to stay with me okay, just please!" My voice cracked at the end when my lips started quivering.

"Call an ambulance!" I yelled at the group of people doing nothing but watch.

"Andy, I-I'm so sorry. I didn't mean- I didn't want to stop in the middle of the road." Moon somehow managed to say as she slowly lifted her head up to kiss me.

"I love you so much, okay?" Moon whispered as she grabbed my hand.

I nodded quickly and kissed her back.

"You're not leaving me alright, we can do this don't give up please! Moon!" I yelled as I saw the color quickly drain from her face.

"Moon!" I sobbed as her body went limp in my arms. Her arms, which were around my neck fell to my lap and her eyes rolled back.

"You weren't supposed to be the first to go!" I sobbed into her body.

The paramedics arrived and when they couldn't resuscitate her they took her away after they let me finish saying "Goodbye"; which mostly consisted of tears and one way "I love you's".

I didn't know what to do now.

I'm pretty sure I just stood at the side of the road staring at the spot where some blood was, and a piece of fabric.

I walked into the middle of the road and picked it up, knowing it was the last thing I had of Moon.

I arrived at Moon's house, and laid on her bed sobbing into the pillow that contained her scent from all the years.

I ignored all the calls made to my phone that day.

I didn't want to hear myself say that the love of my life just died.

~~~~

Wow look at how short and probably really bad this chapter was.

If you guys want to know why I haven't updated in like 500 years, then you can read the a/n on the last chapter of 'Toy Soldiers', but you guys might not care.

Anywayyyy, I'll try to update relatively quickly with the last two chapters.

I love you guys.xo