Chapter 1: Marriage

A girl in the white dress stood at the window of the mansion looking outside at the garden in front of the mansion.

The girl is eighteen years old. The young girl has innocent and soft look on her face. the bright eyes, her cheeks are pink,  her white skin which is soft and tender, her moist lips which are pink has a light lipstick on it. Her face has a freshness of youth.

The girl is wearing a simple white long wedding gown. her figure is petite but still has the plumps that should been there. even the slime gown on her figure look seductive. the girl has a innocence in her eyes with her figure like this it's very lethal for any man .

The girl look so beautiful that it's hard to look away from her.

There is a little nervousness on her face as she bite her soft lips. the girl is Allison Maxwell. just turn eighteen and today is her wedding.

Although she has no objection to the wedding but very nervous and hesitate about it. the guy she is about to marry is Landon Jones. she knew the person and met few times. he is a gentlemen and treated her with respect and care.

He is handsome and good looking. And he is a businessman run his company at young age. he has a good and successful career with that he is good nature person always been considerate.

Allison met Landon a while ago as her step mother introduce them both. at first Allison was not aware why her step mother Maria introduce him to her. but after meeting him she clarify the reason.

Allison is young, innocent and haven't been in contact with any boy before. at first she was not sure about it, she was hesitate and uneasy.

But after her step mother guaranteed her she will not force Allison if she doesn't like him after meeting him few times. She met Landon few times under her step-mother's request and found that Landon is really a good person.

Allison is not very talkative and doesn't talk to much but Landon didn't mind and makes Allison comfortable. She has always been home schooled and doesn't has any friends to talk, but Landon accompany her talks to her always caring about her.

And kept herself as priority after seeing this Allison knows that he is a great person and can be spend life with. although she has no experience to judge a person. but she can see and feel the persons care and consideration, respect. he gives the feeling of being cherished. which is enough at the beginning.

But Allison doesn't know that wedding will be so fast. she was not prepare for the wedding at so young age. But as Maria convinced her Allison can't find a reason to refute.

As Maria said, "if the person is right no matter it's early or late so it's better to do it now."

Allison agreed as Landon has no one in the family to attend the wedding, so it will be held in the very private way and after coming back form the 1month tour there will be a wedding party as Landon said.

Allison agreed to the arrangements. but now thinking what's going to happen now, she is little nervous.

As she look at the beautiful garden from the balcony from her bedroom. she felt little better.

After a while there is a knock on the door it was  Rebecca her step-sister. Rebecca and Allison doesn't share the same father as she was born to Maria and her first husband. Rebecca came with few maid.