chapter 25: Italy

She doesn't know how long she slept.

Someone tap on her shoulder.she open her groggy eyes and saw airhostess face. her blank mind suddenly sober up.

She saw she was covered with the blanket.and don't know how long she has been sleeping.

Airhostess was saying something. allison realise she was wearing headphones. she removed her headphones and after hearing her she knew that they reached the destination and the plane was about to land. so she was asking her to ware the seat belt.

She tied the belt Looking at the time she realised she has been sleeping for hours.

She felt little embrassed, looking up and she saw Mr.blake opposite to her taking a sip of black coffee.

His dark bottomless eyes met her for a moment and she doesn't know how to react for a moment and froze a little feeling nervous but fortunately he just glance a her for a moment.

She felt little nervous and quite intimidating in his presence.

....

The plane finally  landed in Italy and as she walk out of the plane the cold wind hit her and she tremble. after a moment she clenched her jacket tightly.

She thought now they will take car but to her surprise they had to take helicopter for the further journey.

There were helicopter waiting on the airport.

His assistant sat near the pilot Mr blake sat behind. she was facing difficulty to climb the high steps on the helicopter.

She look around for someone to ask for help. suddenly a hand stretched out and grab her arm gently but firmly, and without any effort and easily pull her up.

She sat on her seat and turn her head look at Mr blake next to her he was wearing suite and his clothes were without any creases as if he has just attended meeting, his is always so noble and wispher "thank you"

Because of his help just now.

"Tie your seat belt" his cold yet magnetic voice came from the side.

Just as she tied her seat belt.

Austin woke up just as he was put in sit for the baby, special made for him in helicopter.

She took his small bag and find his pacifier.and after giving him he was busy with it.

The helicopter flew for more half an hour. after making sure Austin was happy and playing with his toys .she lean on seat and saw Mr blake was typing at the laptop in front of him, she turn her head she glance out at night scenery of Italy.

And her mouth hung open in surprise at the beauty of the city.

The entire city is brighten and sparkling like diamond. the helicopter flew far from the city. she could only see the wast area was covered with darkness. she guess it was probably suburban area and forest.

 she guess it was probably suburban area and forest

......

****

A/N

Entire book 1 of billionaire's wife is available on Patreon (Link in bio)

https://www.patreon.com/tomandjerrrryy