Chapter 9: Cold eyes

As she walk on the snow leaving her footprint behind. She walk in the house and reached the third floor.

She walk through the empty corridor, only the clicking sound of her boots can be heard. She reach the door and open it. There is a little light In the room from the Small lamp.

She saw the scene in the room that made her heart stop a second. Her eyes widen she took a step back and scream. All of this was happen in just seconds.

In the room Allison saw a tall and muscular man.

He is Tall strong built, wearing black , his facial features she couldn't see clearly but she could see it is very sharp and cold.

There is cold air and ruthlessness around him. Making him very intimidating and oppressive.

He stood near the crib of Austin and his strong hand were moving forward in the crib.

After seeing this scene she doesn't have time to think anything.

She saw a strange and dangerous man in Austin's room and subconsciously it gave her fright.

Because of all those veglence and high alertness.

She scream subconsciously, after she scream the man look at her and raised is eyebrow.

Looking at his cold and fiercy eyes her body was stunned.

Her heart is beating very fiercely.

She heard the sound of footstep coming from behind. Just after few second steward and few guards in black hurriedly came. When they reached the door they saw the person standing in the room.

There attitude immediately turn respectfull.

They bow their head towards the man and steward greeted, "Sir!"

****
A/N

I have uploaded billionaire's wife till chapter 61 on Patreon ( Link is on bio )

Description of my Other story filled with romance, mafia, thrill and lots of sex

On the top floor in the tallest buildings of the city, a very beautiful girl stood near the floor to ceiling glass window with one hand placed on it, looking at the mesmerising scene in the sky

The dark sky is filled with fireworks, the brightness from the fireworks fall on the girl. The heavenly beautiful face of the girl with angelic look there is a small smile on her lips her eyes are bright they sparkle like jewels the reflection of her fall on the glass.

A man walk from behind the girl in the dark room. The man is tall, broad shoulder, have a powerful physic and his powerful muscle make him very masculine.

The black suit he is wearing, sets very well with his cold aura and the dangerous aura around him make him look like a devil.

He walk towards the girl in long stride with his long leg. His cold eye soften as he look at the petite figure in front of him.

The man hug her from behind his powerful arm around her thin waist and he buried his face in her neck and sniff her addictive smell that come from her. He placed a soft kiss on her delicate neck.

He held her hand and saw diamond ring on her ring finger. That shows his claim on her.

The girl lean on him and turn to look at him, her eyes filled with endless love as him.

"Like it?" He asked in a deep voice

She nodded.

"I love you" She said in soft voice as she lean in his arm.

He look at her warmly sealed her lips with his.
Just separated from her lips and said, "I love you too"
Then again dived in for a deep kiss.

Once she was loved by her family, she was regarded as the goddess among her peers. She was the beauty everyone was mesmerize with, she was the object of every girls envy and object of admiration for boys.
Many were obsessed to possess her, she was the example of elegance and virtuous but an incident change the illusion she lived into.

He was the king of the dark world. Hades in the human form, his name is enough to send Shiver down the spine. He rule the world. Everyone was afraid of him. His so powerful that he could destroy the world. His dangerous....

But for her he was there when she fall and hold her in his warm arms. Support her when she needed him. He held her in his palm. She warmed his cold heart the moment she entered his life.

He held her on his tip on heart. He beacme her whole world.
But for her he could destroy the world, she is the only reason for him to live.
They are just for each other.