Chapter 17: Turns into lust

Few days past by, As everything went as usual for Allison.

In the afternoon one day she received her online order package of books. That she had ordered, there isn't anything do to after her work ends for the day and she also gets alot of spare time in the day.
She spent her free time while reading it.

****

In the high end clothing shop, the door of the dressing room open, A beautiful woman with dark hair step out, her face has an innocent smile, under her airy fringe her nose look delicate. she was wearing a natural makeup.  The warm golden lights of dressing room enhanced her features.

She was wearing a seat dress looking like temptress. Her eyes looks deeply at the man in front of the dressing room. The man stood in front of her looks at her all over. His eyes lit up and slowly turn into lust.

The woman smirk by looking at the mans reaction.

Looking at the mans reaction, the woman walk towards the man seductive and very sensually hooking his soul futher. As she reach to him. The smirk on her red lips grew and hook her arm around his neck.

As the man couldn't wait anymore and pressed his lips against her in deep and fiercey kiss. The couple lost in their fiercey kiss is none other than Landon and Rebecca.

****

In the evening when Allison went downstairs for dinner.

She saw that security has been tighten and there are more guards at the gate and around the mansion. There were few guards standing on the balcony.

She saw that a lot of guards have been posted across the Blake estate today. 

She felt little strange but didn't think much about it.

The dinner went smoothly for her and after dinner she went back to her room she took bath and changed into her night dress.

There was a knock on the door. She look at the clock and her face turns into confusion. She took her hair band and tied her hair roughly then opened the door. 

Steward of Mr.blake mansion was standing there. He was still wearing his suite and didn't had any expression.

"Allison, Mr.blake is calling for you" He said in his professional  voice.

After he told her that  Mr.blake is calling her. With that steward left.

Allison got confused as Mr.blake has never called for her.

Allison put took a jacket on and left the room in hurry.

While walking She thought what work could that be but couldn't guess, she went to fourth floor.

When she reach there she saw Mr.blake is sitting on the couch in the usual clothes. This is first time she has seen him in the usual clothes - home clothes.  She was little surprised but she has to admit that the usual clothes could not have any effect on his aura.

His one arm was put on the upper side of the couch, while he has his leg crossed. He was doing something on his mobile.

Suddenly he glance up and look straight at Allison..

*****

A/N

Read upto chapter 146 of this story on Patreon ( Link in the bio )

https://www.patreon.com/tomandjerrrryy