Chapter 4: Blake mansion

Next day when Allison open her eyes she saw unfamiliar room. She was shock for a moment. Then the memory of yesterday came to her mind. her eyes turned blur and she got up to freshen up, after breakfast.

Allison got to know about Anna. As she is working as head maid in a mansion and rarely lives here.

She hesitant before, but after  looking  at Allison's dim eyes anna thought it's not good to live her alone what if she do something to herself or take the wrong decision, she suggested  Allison to join the job in the mansion with her and try to divert her mind to overcome the sadness.

Anna left in the afternoon to talk about Allison job. she came back at night and gave good news to Allison  of getting the job.

Allison felt she has grown over night. The thing she has not even imagined in her wildest dream has happened to her. She doesn't know what's there in the future. But she knows nothing can compare to this.

She has burning hatred in her heart for those who hurt her.

After this weekend anna took Allison with her. To the outskirts of the city.

There is a huge mansion with the big sign board of 'Blake Mansion'. The moment Allison step in the blake mansion she doesn't know her destiny will be changed.

When she saw the magnificent blake mansion in front of her. Allison was little stunned. There are many guard in black uniform around the mansion. The security is very strict as they enter the door. They check both of them, after that anna took Allison to meet the steward of the mansion.

He is a middle age man has a kind expression on his face. Anna took him away to talk, after talking they came back. He inform Allison about her job and allow her to stay in servant quarter.

Allison has a very complicated feeling in her heart, within few days where her life has lead her. But she didn't show anything on her face and calmly thank them.

After Anna took Allison to meet other people working in the mansion. All of them are very much older than Allison and welcome her with a warm smile.

Seeing their sincerity the sadness and the complicated feeling in her heart disappear little. After that everyone went back to their duty and started doing their work.

Anna lead Allison to the second floor and handed her some miscellaneous work. While she went to the third floor.

Allison was doing this kind of work for the First time in her life, she was very unskilled but she was patiently doing it.

After a while she heard a cry coming from. The third floor.

Time passes very quickly it's been almost a month since she came to the blake mansion.

In the afternoon Allison is doing her work in the mansion. she heard the baby cry. she pause doing the work but resume after a moment

After the month of working in the blake mansion she heard the cry of the baby sometimes from the upper floor, his crying voice echo through the mansion. She saw around other worker were doing there work.

As the days goes on Allison has been used to this life she felt peaceful. Sometimes she felt in daze and compare her life in the past to the present. But there is a sense of peacefulness in her heart. Because now she is not scared. Other might harm her or cheat her ruthlessly because now she has nothing.

She get along with the people while living with them in the mansion. Allison was the youngest among them. All of them treated her very kindly. Sometimes she laugh at herself at her strangeness because now life has changed she became servant from Master.

Now she is not afraid of backstabbing. Atleast the people around her are sincere to her, as the days by days and weeks goes on. She adjusted her life here.

She does her assign duty. Sometime help other and sometimes while doing work she heard the cry of the baby other than that all the people here get along quite well, no one treated her badly and Anna always there for her. she is very thankful for that. The mansion is very peacefull. No other sound can be heard.

Sometimes this silence filled weird and cold.

Time flies, and a month has passed in a blink of an eye.

After doing this job for a month when she received the envelope of her salary. She felt a little weird receiving the first salary of her life but it was pleasant.

She enjoyed getting along with the people here.

After that she was forced by Anna to go for shopping so she left the mansion and wander around. With the salary in her pocket. Thinking about what to buy for Anna and for herself.

She has never done shopping before personally. This was the first time she has experience shopping personally.

She has always been the canary in the cage. They never allow her to go out. There were various reason and excuses, hypocrite carring words.

After looking around for a while she finally find a suitable shop. But today coming and experiencing it personally she is little excited.

She purchase few things for Anna and for herself and other small things for everyone. After spending few hour in the market.

When she was about to return Allison realized she has missed the bus. She took the taxi.

************************************

Twist and turn:-

This is my edited chapter.

I am gonna upload every week two chapter on Patreon. (Link in bio)

The upcoming story is full of Twist and turns.