Chapter 10: Mr.blake

Allison saw this scene she was stunned at first.then she realise what they called this man, and her face turn little pale.

Realisation hit her, when steward greeted the man.

Where has she imagine the man she has been working for and living in his house for months. The man 'Mason blake' she would meet the boss like this for the First time.
She felt embarassed.

She swallow nervously.

After all at the end of the day, she is just little girl.

For the First time working for anybody. The situation is quite awkward for her. She regarded the blake mansion as her currently safe heaven and so the owner of it, is her benefitor and meeting Mr.blake for the First time and how stupidly she created the ruckus, mess, she is very ashamed and little afraid.

She dare not look at anybody and looking at the ground.

Mr.blake expressionless face didn't change at all "Everyone Go back" He said in his deep intimidating voice.

The guards left the room.

"I am sorry sir" Allison said to Mr.blake.

He took a deep look at her. And steward wave at her and signal her to go.

With that she left the room hurriedly. Followed by steward.

On the staircase she told steward everything happen just now in the room.

Her face flushed with shame. She went back to her room..

A few days passed since that night. fortunately no one know what happen that day, what stupidity she has done.

Only few people know what happen has already forgotten.

Everything is going as usual the day passed calmly. Allison never saw Mr.blake again and the nervousness and fear has faded from her heart.

A few days went by, Steward call her and assign her a new job.

She was shocked when she hear the job assign to her.

****
A/N

I have uploaded billionaire's wife till chapter 61 on Patreon ( Link is on bio )

Description of my Other story filled with romance, mafia, thrill and lots of sex

On the top floor in the tallest buildings of the city, a very beautiful girl stood near the floor to ceiling glass window with one hand placed on it, looking at the mesmerising scene in the sky

The dark sky is filled with fireworks, the brightness from the fireworks fall on the girl. The heavenly beautiful face of the girl with angelic look there is a small smile on her lips her eyes are bright they sparkle like jewels the reflection of her fall on the glass.

A man walk from behind the girl in the dark room. The man is tall, broad shoulder, have a powerful physic and his powerful muscle make him very masculine.

The black suit he is wearing, sets very well with his cold aura and the dangerous aura around him make him look like a devil.

He walk towards the girl in long stride with his long leg. His cold eye soften as he look at the petite figure in front of him.

The man hug her from behind his powerful arm around her thin waist and he buried his face in her neck and sniff her addictive smell that come from her. He placed a soft kiss on her delicate neck.

He held her hand and saw diamond ring on her ring finger. That shows his claim on her.

The girl lean on him and turn to look at him, her eyes filled with endless love as him.

"Like it?" He asked in a deep voice

She nodded.

"I love you" She said in soft voice as she lean in his arm.

He look at her warmly sealed her lips with his.
Just separated from her lips and said, "I love you too"
Then again dived in for a deep kiss.

Once she was loved by her family, she was regarded as the goddess among her peers. She was the beauty everyone was mesmerize with, she was the object of every girls envy and object of admiration for boys.
Many were obsessed to possess her, she was the example of elegance and virtuous but an incident change the illusion she lived into.

He was the king of the dark world. Hades in the human form, his name is enough to send Shiver down the spine. He rule the world. Everyone was afraid of him. His so powerful that he could destroy the world. His dangerous....

But for her he was there when she fall and hold her in his warm arms. Support her when she needed him. He held her in his palm. She warmed his cold heart the moment she entered his life.

He held her on his tip on heart. He became her whole world.
But for her he could destroy the world, she is the only reason for him to live.
They are just for each other.