Chapter 15: His Rough hand

She came back quickly with the first aid in her hand, she stood in front of him.

"Sir, I brought first aid box" She said.

"Do it" He said lazily. While half laying on the couch.

"Huh" Allison was little confused of what he meant.

She look at him I daze and ask, "Me?"

She Look at him in question, he didn't glance at her nor he didn't say anything.

So she kneel on the side and look at his wounded hand, it looks scary and badly injured. Few pieces of glasses are stuck on his bloody hand.

She took a few second, then open the box and took out disinfectant liquid and antiseptic medicine.

She took cotton and disinfectant to clean blood on his hand, without holding his hand, just dabbing on his hand to clean it.
But dabbing for a few times, it didn't clean properly.

Allison hesitate a little and reach out to hold his hand gently in her little hands, his hands are big, rough and warm, different from hers, his hand has claused but her hands are soft and tender. She started cleaning the blood with other hand.

While looking at the glass piece struck on his hand she swallow, thinking about how much it hurt. She clean very gently and blow on his hand. While her action are as gentle as feather touch, it feels little itchy.

As she is doing her work. She subconsciously look up and saw him looking down at her with his deep eyes which look less cold than usual. His face didn't show any emotion.

She was shocked and release is hand subconsciously. She avoid looking at him, her heartbeat accelerates. She continue her work, still feel his gaze on her. She is not as calm as before.

After clumsily applying the medicine. She tied the bandage as best as she could. But at last it still looks very clamsy.

She didn't lifted her head after completing his bandage, put the first aid kit back and ask him, "Sir do you need anything"

"Water" He said in his deep voice.

After giving him a glass of water, he was still sitting in the living room. She took Austin's Milk and ran upstairs.

****
A/N

Read upto chapter 145 on Patreon ( Link in the bio )

https://www.patreon.com/tomandjerrrryy