Chapter 12 : His Coffee

Sir I.... coffee" Allison said.

She put the cup on the table and saw him nodded, she took that as a clue and walk out of the study and sigh in relief.

On the second day steward ask Allison to move to the mansion and the room next to Austin. As there is no one there to take care of him at night and Anna is too old to run around.

Allison was stunned at first.

She inform Anna about this, Anna was very happy for Allison in her opinion it's kind of promotion.

She can live in the main mansion it's good for her.Anna said many thinks and inform about what she knows.

Anna knows everything about Allison she knows Allison was a good girl but her life is miserable.she hope she could have good future she told Allison about How to take care to Austin and what to keep in mind.

Allison has helped Anna in taking care of Austin in the past, but this is the first time she is doing it solely.

Allison is not as worried as Anna because she has spent time with Austin everyday and she has some bonding with him and she know that she could handle it.

Allison felt very warm seeing how much Anna care about her.

Tomorrow she has to pack all her things and moved to main mansion.

That night Anna helped Allison to pack her things although she has very few thing's but everything is very important for her.

Next morning she moved to the main mansion from servants quarter.

Her room is on the same floor just next to Austin's room. When she entered the room she was amazed after living for a month in servants quarter, she literally forgotten how luxurious she used to live in maxwell house.

This room is very beautiful, install with everything in it. The view from the balcony is the same as Austin's room. It's so beautiful.

The servants quarter was very small and no extra space for more things, but in this room she has an extra cloak room, looking at the cloak room and looking at her small bag, it look funny.

She remember how her cloak room in the maxwell used to be filled with the things with worth millions of dollars.

Her father used to pampered her very much and all the thing she had used to be the best.

She kept her few sets of clothes on the shelf. That doesn't occupy half of the shelf. Placing the other thing Allison walk out, she look at the glass wall bathroom and look at the huge bed.

She remember the day in maxwell villa where her father used to cherish her and loved her and offer her everything best, but here today looking at the same thing but she doesn't have a sense of belonging.

Surprisingly, there is no sadness because here she can feel secured and outside the gate of blake mansion. She know what awaits for her, after that day.

She went to do her job, doing work time passes really fast and the people here are really good. Mostly people working here are in their late twenties or thirties.

She is very young among them and they literally treat her like their little sister and she respect them very much.

It's been two days Allison shifted to the blake mansion. Mr.blake didn't ask for coffee. She know that man is very workaholic even if he is at home he will work in his study.

Really successful people are so different from others, other could not wait to take break. But successful people only want to work.

On the other side

On the top floor of blake group in the president office, Mr.blake sitting behind the desk looking at the report with dark expression. There is a sneer on his lips. And his eyes were cold

$*$*$*$

On the execution ground a man is kneeled on his knees his clothes are dirty and stain with blood, thick iron chain is wrapped around is hand, but it didn't effect his powerful and dignified aura

The ground was surrounded by thousands of people. they couldn't believe in there heart that the great god of war, the great general, there saviour, the person they respect and worship in there heart could be a traitor.

The man has no fear or anxiety for death in his eyes, his eyes are cold and his expression was indifferent.but his back was straight.

As if suddenly, feeling something he turn his head in an direction and saw an young girl running towards him through crowd.

Thinking he might have hallucinating but still there was a small smile on his lips. By seeing the young girl.

The girl running towards him like crazy her face held fear and despair. Tears are falling from her eyes.

Her expensive clothes are dirty with mud, her hair were messy. she has been traveling on horse for days.

Her eyes filled with tears, Her stomach painfully churned at the sight and her heart painfully squeezed in her chest. At the sight of her dignified and powerful general on his knees, tied up.

She pushed the people in the front with her hands and ran forward, towards the stage, trying to reach him.

At the same moment she was trying to came forward the executor took the sword and slash towards his neck.

"No.." she shouted with all her might.
The sword fall.

.....

My new story POSSESSIVE GENERAL's BELOVED BRIDE.its something new I have came up with. you ,angles have given love to my other stories I hope you will love this one as well.

.....

See you very soon with the new chapter of Billionaire's Wife (edited)....

How you like my story tell me in the comments area.

See you soon sweethearts