Chapter 2: Betrayal

As Allison walk in the room landon followed behind her. she look around the room. The room is simply decorated the interior is of grey colour and it's very simple but has everything that should be there.

There are petals of flowers on the bed. Looking at it she was little afraid and nervous. Her body was tense and her back was stiff. She doesn't know where to look at.

When she saw him walk towards her with a small smile. Her face pale a little as she clenched her hand. She was about to tell him that she is not ready to take the last step.

"Landon i.i.."

Landon interrupted her as he stood in front of her and said "you can change and take rest I have some work to do, so I have to go"

She look at him. Secretly sign in relief. Allison was relived a little that he is does not initiate anything because she is not ready for anything yet.

"Okay" she nodded with a small smile.

He walk out. Allison took shower and went to the bed, next morning she woke up but he was not back.

She went downstairs for breakfast but she was alone on the table.

"Where is landon?" Allison ask the maid.

"Sir has already gone to office" she replied.

Allison finds the breakfast tasteless in the new house, new environment, all the people are very polite but are unfamiliar to her.

The new house, new life she has not adjusted herself. Here she is only familiar to landon, but he is no where to be found. Her mood is very complicated.

After taking few bites she went back to her room.

Seeing there is no message or call from landon as the whole day passed. After waiting for a while, Allison picked her phone and called him but the he didn't picked up the phone.

Her mood is very complicated. She is slightly angry. But netherless she went to eat her dinner.

Allison again asked maid when he came usually. But they don't know as he randomly came.

After dinner she went to their room and messaged him, asking when he is gonna come back. But after waiting for a while she didn't got any reply.

She read book after taking shower, looking at the time she went to sleep. Thinking he might be very busy.

On the third day of the marriage still there is no sign of landon. She think he might be too busy, she try to pass her time by reading book or strolling around the garden.

There is slight uneasiness in her heart. She doesn't feel at home here, there is Lack of warmth and she is very unassured in her heart

Suddenly the atmosphere in the house changed. The people are looking at her strangely, there expression are filled with mockery a if taunting her for something. maids didn't cook lunch today. If she asked something they didn't properly answer her. They are no longer polite to her and treat her little rudely.

Allison at first was shocked at this and little angry. Facing there change she was little stunned.

As the whole day passed Allison try to call Maria and landon but they didn't picked up. She tried again but the result was same. The feeling of uneasiness crept in her heart. She try to call Rebecca but it was out of reach. She was little panicked and worried about them.

Even living in the same city, there is no communication or news about them. she is very worried.

She decided to go to Maxwell villa, got in the car and left landon house.

Meanwhile the dimly lit bedroom a man push women on the wall and kissed her deeply sucked the woman's red lips, pressed his tongue against the woman's entangling with her tongue.

The women responded  enthusiasticly to him.

His hand tore open the flimsy nighty on her body.

while on the othe hand the girl wrap her legs aroun his waist and her hand wraps around his neck. she rub her lower body against his hard crotch.

The man suck on her lip fiercely and grab her buttocks and push his crotch forward while kneading her buttocks roughly.

While making her groan comfortably.

He took step and lead her to bed and push her on the bed.

She bounce as she fall on the bed, his eyes look at her, she came forward on her knees and unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pant. While caressing his hardness. The man's eyes turn dark. As she took his cock in her hand and began to lick the mushroom. The man roughly shove the cock in her mouth and began to move his hips.

After few stroke the girls eyes filled with lust and her lower body is so wet.

She couldn't wait for him to enter her body.

The men took out his cock and push her on the bed while smirking. As he look at her wet tong.

"So eager"

"Um ..give me.."she said as he rub the genetial against her hole but didn't entered her

He roughly tore it and lined up his cock against her and entered her body in one stroke. no longer teasing the woman, but his lower body thrusts harder.

"Mmm" They both sign comfortably.

He began to move harder.
He kissed  entangled her soft tongue and sucked  and moved to her neck while sucking and biting leaving marks.

The girls nails scratch his back.

"So soft baby" he grab her breast and knead it vigorously.

The man wishper hoarsely .

    "Um faster ... so cool..." The girl let out a comfortable sigh as he knead her breast, she touch his abdominal muscles and starch him with nail .

    The man moved became more rough with an unstoppable force, pounding in the women's wet hole.

    He lowered his head Looking at her breast, the snow-white double peaks, buried his head in her bouncing breast.

The tip of the nose smelled a  seductive fragrance. he hold the pink nipple in her mouth and suck hard. The girl wrap her leg around his waist.

    "Um... so comfortable... Deeper..." The girl hummed, straightened up his chest and sent it into the man's mouth.

The man bite her nipple.

The man grab her waist with his hand he pulled out and entered back fiercely. the man groan.

Her legs clamped his waist tightly, and swayed with the movement of his impact.

"Ah..." she moan as She raised her head.

"Pa  pa......" The sound of physical beating sounded uninterruptedly in the room.

The  liquid from girls made the two people's lower abdomen wet, the men once shoot in her body his semen flow from the girls body. Making the lower body sticky

The man was lost in the pleasure, girl on the bed saw the movement at the door and smirk towards it.

Suddenly there was a sound from the door, interrupted the people in the room.

Allison standing at the door looking at the people in the room in disbelief

************************************

Twist and turn:-

This is my edited chapter.

I am gonna upload every week two chapter on Patreon. (Link in bio)

The upcoming story is full of Twist and turns.