Chapter 18: His Chilly aura

His one arm was rested on top of the backrest of the couch, while he has his leg crossed. His back was leaning on the couch.

He was wearing a white shirt with his sleeves rolled up to his elbow, his tattoo design can be seen on his muscle arm.

Mr.blake black suit jacket was laid beside him on the couch.
He was typing something on his mobile.

The blue light from the screen illuminated Mr.blake chiseled features

Suddenly he glance up and look straight at Allison, with his deep dark eyes.

She was little surprised but she has to admit that the asual clothes could not have any effect on his powerful, intimidating aura.

He look so unapproachable and majestic. Mr.blake is a person who look above others.

She has not seen any other person like him. Who has this kind of powerful aura.

He appeared solemn and sharp with his cold and tough facial features, giving off a chill vibe that was colder than even this chilly winter.

After a moment of stunness she went to him.

She stood in front of him with both hand joint together on her stomach.
"Sir you called me?" She asked in low.

"Bring the first aid" He said in his rich and magnetic voice.

She pause for a second then nodded twice and went to the bathroom to get it.

After coming back Mr.blake pull his hand out. she hesitately put the kit on the table in front of him and kneel down, although she was little nervous and little hesitant.

She took his hand to change the bandage. She lowered her head and not looking at him.

She felt so intimidated by his whole persona.

She hold her breathe in nervousness and begin unwrap the bandage and was applying the medicine again.

Their is a complete silence but it's very peaceful.

The balcony is open there is a little breeze which is very comfortable.

Allison took a breathe and can smell Mr.blake faint smell of tobacco along with musculine woody smell.

The peaceful atmosphere is interrupted by the phone call, Allison flinch and paused her action.

Mr.blake look at the number on the mobile screen and picked it up.

"Caleb" Mr.blake said in his rich deep mature voice on the call.

Mr.blake look at the girl kneeling in front of him, she always wear the clothes according to her age. Looking very lively and charming. She is looking very petite, her skin is soft and tender.

The breeze coming from the window blow her hair and it falls on her face. She tuck it behind her ears.

Her nervousness, her awkwardness, her innocence and ignorance. He can see through her at a glance.

He gesture with his hand motioning Allison to continue. Looking at the signal, she understood and move forward, she hold his warm hand ...

****

A/N

Read chapter upto 149 on Patreon ( Link in the bio )

https://www.patreon.com/tomandjerrrryy