Chapter 22: Pawn

On the other side, while in the living room the situation is completely different. the living room is filled with arm guards.

While  Mr blake  was sitting on a couch with his leg crossed in the living area of the Blake mansion, with a click he lit the  cigar in one hand as he took the puff of the cigar and smoke out, his face hide behind the smoke.

His sharp and cold eyes filled with frost. the cold and powerful aura around him caused the night wind to turn icy.

The guards around can feel the chilly aura on Mr blake. And there back subconsciously turn stiff. all of them were aware how dangerous and ruthless this man is.

There is person kneeling in front of him badly bloody and bruised. his whole body is tortchered mercilessly. filled with cuts and injuries,all of therlm are fresh and blow flow from it.

His condition is no worse then half dead. And Behind him lying four deformed dead body's wearing gaurd uniforms ,on the ground staining the area around with so much blood ,the entire scene looks chilly and terrifying..

There was silence in the whole living room. all the people bow there head and stood on the post.

"Where is he?" suddenly the cold voice sounded in the living room. Mason look at him with dead eyes and asked him in the emotionless voice.

The kneeling man in front of him turn stiff and the gaurds holding him press him hard and he groan in muffle voice. he finally said something to him in Russian and Mr blake's aura turn cold as he look at him.

Mr blake took a puff of cigar.

At Mr blake's signaled ,the standing guard on the side came forward and dragged the man's body away leaving the blooding stains on the ground.

Under the darkness of night many things happen some people were unable to sleep peacefully, where some lost there in game, and other lost there pawn.

****

A/N:

This book is completed,entire Billionaire's wife Book 1 is available on Patreon ( Link in bio )

https://www.patreon.com/tomandjerrrryy