Chapter 13: Cemetery

On the top floor of blake group in the president office. the office is very spacious and imposing the furnishing is very elegant and show the trace and reflect little dark and noble taste of the owner.

On the right side there was a wall to ceiling glass window that shows the prosperous city of newyork.

There was counch in the corner of the office next to book shelf.

The huge desk is in the middle of the office. Mr.blake sitting behind the desk wearing the dark suit.

The cold look exudes from his eyes looking at the documents in his hand with dark expression.  There is a sneer on his lips.

'As expected of them, they can't wait to die' Mr.blake thought.

Mr.blake has been well aware of those little rats. They can't wait to die, he was just waiting for them to make a move and as he expected. They jump in the pit he dig for them.

They didn't know he is the king and they are just pawns in his hand.

He could crush in an second.

But  before crushing, He will play with them according to his liking. Those spies will have the consequences of offending him....

The next day Allison received her salary of this month.  she was very happy. It's been two months she came to blake mansion and her life has been quite well, nobody mistreated her and every thing is going quite well.

When she received her salarybut this time she doesn't went out and did alot of online shopping. She purchase few things for Austin and anna also ad a little gift.

Although it's not expensive but it's from her heart. Nowadays her bonding with Austin is also going on quite good.

After doing the online shopping she remember tomorrow is her mother's birthday. Every year on this she go to cemetery.

When her father was alive he used to take her with him every year. after he's gone, she continuous going alone.

In the afternoon she find some time to talk to Anna. After that she talk to Anna about going to cemetery tomorrow.

In the evening Anna came with a good news, that she has talk to steward, and steward told her to take a guard with her when she go tomorrow. 

It was important for her to go to cemetery tomorrow, but she was very scared in her heart.

She don't know when and where she will meet the goons next time. But after listening to what Anna said, the stone on her heart fell and she was greatly relieved and felt very thankful to steward for his though fullness.

That day has left a shadow on her heart. Thinking about when the man came to her and dragged her, how they laugh and look at her, The words they spoke. She has had nightmare for few times.

The next day morning Allison got up early and got ready. After talking to Anna she took guard that steward send her with her and left blake mansion.

They left the blake mansion to the cemetery. After a long drive they reach the cemetery. She offered  the flower to both her mother and father.

The guard stood a little far away to give privacy.

While looking their photos she felt very emotional and miss them.
After finally failed to control her tears they fall silently from her eyes. 

After talking to her parents at last telling them not to worry about her she is well and safe now and she will take back what belongs to her in the future and will punished them for there deeds, then she stood with firmsness in her eyes.

She return to the blake mansion.

Feeling her mood is little low, she went to Austin room to play with him. Playing with him makes her very happy and refresh.

The next day Mr.blake ask for coffee in his study. It's been four days she hasn't seen him. He never asked her to serve him coffee.

She took the tray of coffee cup  and went to his study, and entered the door after getting his permission.

$.$.$.$

Hope you like today's chapter.

Next chapter will  be uploaded soon.

Continue follow and be the part of the journey of Allison

.....

'Dangerous Billionaire's beloved IS HIS SISTER

'Dangerous Billionaire's beloved IS HIS SISTER.'

My new story....do check out....

.....