Chapter 14: Online shopping

She took the coffee and went to his study and entered the room after getting his permission.

Allison saw that Mr.blake is as usual not raising his head and continue working on his laptop. There are many files and papers  on his desk.

"Sir your coffee" Allison said in low voice.

She went forward and gently put the cup and left the study.

In the afternoon she received her package of online shopping.  There are many packed box, she sat on the mat on the ground in her room and placed Austin next to her.

As she started unboxing the things she bought. Whenever the new box is open there will be a smile on her smile.  She showed each thing to Austin.

While he just giggle, they both spend the time like this. Finally Allison reach the box of Austin's things.

The things she bought for Austin is cute dragon pajamas and cartoon onsies.

After arranging the things she was finally tired and went to sleep.

The next day was as usual doing her duty, serving coffee, taking care of Austin with anna and helping other if anyone needed. Everything is peaceful.

That night when Allison went down to get milk for Austin for his midnight craving.

When she reach downstairs it was silent, she saw that the dim light was lite in the living room, usually  only the corridors lamp used to be kept on.

Mr.blake figure sitting on the couch.

His suit jacket was thrown on the side randomly, his tie is lose and two top button of his shirt is unbutton.

His sleeves roll on his arm, infront of him on the table placed few alcohol bottle.

Allison was shocked by the scene and was afraid to disturb him, she was thinking whether to go back to her room and come back later.

When she was in-between of making her decision, she saw Mr.blake hand that was hanging on the side of the couch. His hand was bleeding badly and there was broken glass shattered around.

Looking at his injured and bleeding hand, she was shock and without thinking of anything, she step forward.

She look at him and ask cautionly, "Sir, you are badly injured I will call steward"

When she turn around, "Go bring first aid" An deep hoarsely voice came from behind her.

Allison turn and look at him, then nodded and quickly went to fetch the first aid.

She came back quickly with the first aid in her hand, she stood in front of him.

****
A/N

Read upto chapter 145 on Patreon ( Link in the bio )

https://www.patreon.com/tomandjerrrryy