Chapter 16: Sun bathe

While laying one the bed Allison thought about what had happen in the living room just now.

When her gaze met with Mr.blakes gaze she felt quite oppressive. That men is very powerful and has been on the top for  a long while. He has very intimidating and dangerous aura around him.

She has server him coffee from last few week and knew that he has a intimidating aura but didn't know it was this strong. He was always busy whenever she has serve him.

Allison felt intimidated around him. But strangely she doesn't felt danger from him.

On the other side Mr.blake stood under the shower as the water hits his body and flow through strong muscles, firm chest and eight pack abs.

His gaze fall on his hand that had been wrapped in water proof bandage.

His other hand moved an touch it. He shook his head lightly. 

Next day the atmosphere was very good, sun is shining brightly in the sky. The sun today was not very hot, a good day to spend under sun in open.

Allison stood in the balcony of her room she saw gardener was changing the flower plants to other varieties. looing at the new flowers, Allison's face had a bright smile it's her favorite flowers and it's not easily available here in New York.

When her father was alive the garden of the maxwell mansion also use to had this flower. but after the death of her father everything changed. When she was young her father used to held her in his palm.

she was very spoiler and pampered who doesn't have to worry about anything. But after the death of her father everything was filled with lie every emotion and and relation turn out to be fake.

As Allison went to walk in the garden bright sunlight hit her face. After many days of snow, warm sunlight feel so good.

From the balcony in the forth floor of blake mansion Mr.blake talking on the phone he saw Allison in the garden.

The young girl standing in garden with her eyes close enjoying the sun light. she is looking exceptionally  petite in the cloth she is wearing.

She always like to wear jeans and shorts, the cloth suits her age, looking very young lively and charming.
Sun light Falls on her. The girl's skin look so soft and tender. Her eyes are bright.

Showing all the emotion in her heart. One glance at her and Mr.blake could read her emotions.

After that everyone was busy with their work. After when Austin woke up she dressed him in the pajamas that she bought online and he was looking very cute and cubby baby.

She put him in the pram and with anna took him to take sun bath. as Anna said it's good for little babies.

On the backside of the mansion gardener was busy changing the variety of flower in the garden.

As they walk through the back garden the fresh flower scent hit her face and once again she missed her childhood her eyes turn hot and she blinked it before anyone noticed it.

When they went back  Allison has already forgotten and was in the good mood ..

****
A/N

Read upto chapter 146 on Patreon ( Link in the bio )

https://www.patreon.com/tomandjerrrryy