Chapter 26: Mansion

She saw lights and saw the huge  mansion, in fact it would be correct to call it a castle. it was so magnificent.

She was little surprised to see the huge and majestic mansion. she glance down.

But at the night in the darkness, she couldn't see much but she could tell it has occupied miles of the surrounding area

The helicopter landed on the helipad behind the mansion.

The guards and the person in the middle who seems to be butler bowed to Mr blake when he got down the helicopter

"Capo"and respectful call him

Mr blake turn and extended his hand and help Allison  get down the helicopter.

Austin was firmly placed on his pram.

Allison look at Mr blake wearing blake long trench coat stood in front of her.

Looking very mature and handsome but has a unique charm. there is noble air of superiority around him that cast an invisible oppression on the people, making him in control of everything.

He nodded at them and walk towards the mansion.

Allison was little tired and jet legged she doesn't have time to look around and follow behind him.

The guard help her push the parm.

After walk  and crossing the threshold. she enter the mansion come castle.

Without paying attention to anything she first follow the maid who lead her to her room and settle down in the room.

Austin was fast asleep in his room.

Allison's room was next to Austin's room.

It was huge and filled with every necessaries she look around there was huge and soft bed in middle and two door on the right wall one was for cloakroom and other is for bathroom.

after words maid brought some refreshments after  she left Allison took hot bath.

She was feeling tired and jet legged.she blow her wet hair hurriedly and fall on the soft bed and roll in the quilt.

But before she could sleep she hurriedly set up the alarm.

****

A/N:

Book 1 of Billionaire's wife is completed and available on My Patreon (Link in bio)

https://www.patreon.com/tomandjerrrryy