Chapter 23: Farewell

In the evening next day Allison hug Anna with heavy heart and bid farewell to her and the people in the servants quarters.

She met this people at her worst phase of life when she was abandoned, alone and betrayed people she thought was her everything.

but these accepted her warmly and being in this warm surroundings with this good and lovely people. her life took a turn for good.

Her eyes filled with tears as she look at them.
She dont know how long it will take to come back and leaving this people and this place she will miss both.

She choke back a sob. Her throat became heavier. Tears slide from her eyes, she wipe it but doesn't stop. She hug Anna again.

After a few minutes of Anna careful nagging and concern she sat in the car.

Allison look back through window and wave at her. unaware that the glasses of the car are tainted black.

She turn around and look at the seat next to her in the small baby seat Austin was sleeping peacefully covered with blanket.

Car started, she took a deep breath and look back at Anna and another people one more time, until it start moving.

She lean on the seat and look at the passing tress on the side out of the window.

Feeling little anxiety in her heart, of living the place where she has been living for past eighteen years.

She felt little emotional thinking about the year she spend here with her parents the warm memories, her home, Maxwell group that her father has built.

Her eyes were little moist. leaving the place that has been her home. she blink her eyes.

But in the corner of her heart there is relief of leaving this place this country and going far away and can stay away from Landon, Rebecca and Maria.

She is not strong yet to face them and they want to kill her there is no limit how much they can be cruel and shameless that they want to murder her and wanted to hide there deeds.

But she will not give them this chance, staying here is very dangerous and will only give them chance to hurt her.

Fortunately that time she escaped but no one know what will they do next time.

She promised that she will come back and she will take what belongs to her back.and will take revenge for every injustice she has suffer. there was a firm determination in her eyes.

Thinking about overall situation she felt it seem she is luck that she got chance to escape this place.

And this opportunity she got is all because of austin. she look at the little baby in the next seat and she is very grateful to this little angel that God has sent to her.

She is going this time is as autins nanny because Anna can't leave newyork and beside Anna she is the only one who is close to Austin and in the past she help Anna take care of Austin so she has learnt and know how to take care of him.

But she is nervous and anxious of going to unknown place alone , without anna she basically knows no one. because now she is only familiar to her and felt attached to her.

She ask Anna if she will go with her but Anna denied because she spend her whole life in newyork and it will be hard to change and atjust in new environment and place at her age.

****

A/N:

The entire book 1 of Billionaire's wife is available on Patreon (Link in bio)

https://www.patreon.com/tomandjerrrryy