Chapter 8: Gaze on her

In the middle of the night the jet stop on the runway of the private airport. the arm guards in black suit were waiting outside. As the gate open of the jet. The guards in the black suit, huge body walk out.

After that a man walk out seeing him all the guards waiting on both the side bow there head.

As the man walk out he is very tall and handsome, has broad shoulders, narrow waist waist, powerful muscles the black handmade suit out line his powerful built body.

Dangerous and cold aura around his body gave chill to the people. let the people dare not approach him.

His sharp and cold eyes made anyone tremble. The domineering and noble aura in his bones makes him majestic.

There are five black cars parked.

The assitant greeted him, he has a stiff back and didn't look at the man's eyes and opened the door of the car as the man reached the middle car. After the man got on the car, the assistant released the breath he was holding. And wipe the sweat on his forehead.

In the blake mansion Allison's life is as usual. Doing job, chatting with few people and spending time with Austin is the best time of the day.

Another week passed by, At present Allison is in garden helping steward she felt gaze on her. She turn around and saw as always she didn't find anyone.

It's happening from last two days, sometimes Allison feel gaze on her but when she turn around she didn't find anyone.

'Maybe she is over guarded because of last incident, but she have to say that she feel safe here. As security of blake mansion is too tight' She shook her head and thought

On the top floor of the blake mansion stood near the window a man look down at Allison, it is the same dangerous man who walk out of the jet a week ago. He is none another than Mason blake. The man who owns the Blake empire of Hundreds of billions.

The man who control life and death of many people. Two day ago when Mr.blake return to blake mansion he saw Allison in the garden. Looking at the young and beautiful girl.

Mr.blake shook his head its not the first time someone has tried this trick, but playing trick with him no one can afford the consequences, but when he got her file and saw her life experience. A hint of interest pass through his eyes.

He notice Allison the girl doesn't seems to be fool. As she has fallen to this situation. Mr.blake can see that she is quite clever after falling to this situation.

A young beautiful girl still has a straight back and clear mind after going through so many ups and down and going from Master to servant, she still has a clear eyes it's a good think.

In the middle of the night when everyone was sleeping in their room, heavy snowfall started, suddenly the temperature drop in the middle of the night.

Allison eyes open because of cold, she saw Anna was tieing scraf around her neck.

"Aunt where are you going?" Allison sat up and ask Anna.

"Suddenly its snowing heavily I am going to make sure the heating mode in Austin room is working fine and got to make sure windows are properly closed" Anna said.

"Aunt you rest, I'll and see" She said while wearing her jacket.

Anna look at her for a moment than nodded and said, "Okay you go but make sure the windows are properly closed and pull the curtains. Heater should be on automatic mode and put extra quilt on him...."

As Anna continued her nagging and list of dos and donts, Allison walk out with a smile.

The snow today is very heavy, in short time. Whole garden is covered by white. There is a layer of white snow on green grass.

As she walk on the snow leaving her footprint behind. She walk in the house and reached the third floor.

She walk through the empty corridor, only the clicking sound of her boots can be heard.

She reach the door and open it. There is a little light In the room from the Small lamp.

She saw the scene in the room that made her heart stop a second. Her eyes widen she took a step back and scream. All of this was happen in just seconds.

In the room Allison saw a tall and muscular man. Tall strong built, wearing black, stood near the crib of Austin and his hand were moving forward in the crib.

************************************
Twist and turn:-

This is my edited chapter.

I am gonna upload every week two chapter on Patreon and once a month here. (Link in bio)

The upcoming story is full of Twist and turns, Allison and Mr.blake will face many ups and down in their journey. Be with them in their journey.