Chapter 6: Sudden news

While the man reach the car. Allison was very scared and her back filled with cold sweat. 

As one man among them open the gate, she went backwards but they pulled her out by her arm forcefully.

She shouted at them to leave her, she struggled but the hand on her arm tighten, tears flow from her eyes.

They ruthlessly dragged her forward and the driver has been knock out on the side.

The man throw her on the ground roughly. bruising her hand and knee. they saw her, and talked about her. Passed crudely and vulgar comments.

She got to know from there talk they were going to kill her. She has to do something. She saw them looking at her. if she didn't escape she might die.

She cried bitterly knowing the situation was hopeless.

She was frighten to her cores. one of them came forward and drag her, she look around there are forest on both the side.

No matter what she has to take this chance. she ignore the pain on the arm and leg and ruthlessly bite the hand of the man holding her arm.

He caught of guard and He left her hand because of sudden pain. Allison took the opportunity and rushed forward towards the forest while others were unprepared.

She rushed forward towards the forest enduring the pain, she ran fast as she could. 

She could feel them following behind her. She didn't stop. After a while she felt burning in her intestine. Her breathing was insteady and her head was little dizzy.

She shook her head and hide behind the tree.

She was about to fall but with the support of tree she stood steadily.

As she pant she try not to make sound, tears swell up in her eyes. Her hand on the tree tighten. When she heard the moment to them coming closure.

She try to minimize her presence curl herself in the ball and hide behind the tree.

They were crusing and searching her hear and there, she was prying hard in her heart. They search around but couldn't find her.

While they were crusing, she heard one of them mentioning about Maria. She felt cold all over. By the sudden news. They took everything from her and kicked her out and they still want her to die.

After listening to them. A ridiculous smile appear on her lip and she shook her head a little. 

Sure enough they can go to any extent. After searching for a long time the man couldn't find Allison. As the man couldn't catch Allison. 

They cruse and left after receiving the phone call.

Allison didn't move from there for a long time and curl up in the silence. Her body tremble slightly.

After an hour or so when it's started getting dark. She look around. Stood up and walk out from there without making any noise.

As she reach the street, she dare not walk on it. But walk in the forest along the street.

After walking for a long time. She finally reach the blake mansion. Finally she couldn't hold back her emotion. Her legs tremble and she fall on the ground.

The pent up fear, anxiety, freight. All the things are too much for her. After crying she stood up shakily and walk towards the gate.

As the guard on the gate saw her and after checking her employment identity, he let her in.

For the First time She truly aware of the situation she has fallen into.

How threaten her life was now. She walk behind the mansion towards servants quarters  to her room.

Anna saw her and felt that something wasn't right with Allison.  Allison cried on Anna's arm and told her everything. 

Anna felt pity for her she comforted her as best as she could.

But from the next day Allison was as same as before. What happen yesterday has left a mark on her heart. But she didn't show a trace on her face.

As the day passes by, one day Anna took Allison the third floor

************************************

Twist and turn:-

This is my edited chapter.

I am gonna upload every week two chapter on Patreon. (Link in bio)

The upcoming story is full of Twist and turns.