Chapter 7: Novel experience

As the day passes by, one day Anna took Allison the third floor as a helper with her. As Anna is doing a job of a nanny for the baby.

For the First time after months of working Allison saw the baby. She has been hearing the cry of.

The baby is so little and cute he has chubby cheeks and bright blue eyes that shine like a star when he look.

His little chubby hands he wave at them. this is the first time when Allison has seen a baby she felt in love with him.

Sometimes he laugh happily and wakes his hand, sometimes he cry with the big eye.

Allison felt very novel experience. The first time when Anna handle him to Allison. He was so soft as cotton and he babble something in his baby language. Look extremely  cute. After that day, Anna took Allison many times as a helper.

When she is with a baby there is a genuine smile on Allison lips. Playing  and spending time with baby is very refreshing and novel experience.

From Anna she got to know that the baby doesn't have a mother and Mr.blake is his father who is a very busy person. So the baby has been taking care by them.

As the week passed the baby Austin is also has been attached with Allison and giggle and play with her.

In the middle of the night a private jet stop on the runway of the private airport. the arm guards in black suit were waiting outside. As the gate open of the jet. The guards in the black suit, huge body walk out.

After that a man walk out seeing him all the guards waiting on both the side bow there head.

*************************************

Twist and turn:-

This is my edited chapter.

I am gonna upload every week two chapter on Patreon and once a month here. (Link in bio)

The upcoming story is full of Twist and turns, Allison and Mr.blake will face many ups and down in their journey. Be with them in their journey.