Chapter 21: Dead body

As she walk the lights in the corridors were dimmed and she suddenly bump in a warm wall. Her heartbeat stop for a moment and she froze on the spot. She closed her eyes tightly and clench the little Austin in her arms tightly.

Allison tremble a little, mutter up her courage and look up when she saw its Mr.blake she sign in relief and her eyes turn red, tears fallen from her eyes. all the panic and fear she has experienced just now expressed through her tears.

"What's the matter?" He asked in his deep cold voice. But she felt endless comfort and security.

She look around and saw head of the security stood behind Mr.blake. he was looking straight at her. His face was hard and his eyes were emotionless.

She inform Mr.blake about what she saw just now and about the man wanting to harm Austin in her sobbing voice.

She was very afraid but after seeing Mr.blake, her frighten heart calm down. her entire body soaked in cold sweat. She was very terrified when she saw the dead body in the garden. This type of thing she saw first time in her life.

But she still ran to save Austin knowing well how dangerous the situation is.

Mr.blake look at her deeply, and saw how she hug the baby close to her chest in very protective posture. he took her hand and lead her to the fourth floor. Leading her all the way to his study.

He was about to leave, Allison was shocked and ask him "sir where are you going?" her eyes clearly express concern and panic. There are murdered roaming in the mansion. It's not safe to go out. Now. They should call the police first.

"Sir we should call the police quickly" she added.

He look at her and a hint of amusement flash in his cold and stren eyes amusement and he walk out of the study, after saying "wait here".

Allison was very worried and afraid for him. As she saw him walking out. She try to stop him. But he left. And the door of the study was locked. she stunned and worried for him.

Although there are many security guards in the mansion but the murderer still enter the mansion easily and did the murder and was planing to harm austin.she doesn't know if the guards could handle the situation well.

There are people who in the security team were  working with the murderer.

She doesn't know if they will harm Mr blake and if the gaurds could protect Mr blake.

He is her benefitor and is also a person who help her Alot ,gave her job and shelter, and a way for her new life. she hope he is safe and sound.she is very worried for him in her heart.

looking at the little baby in her arms unknown to the danger on his father may face and now he only has his father in this world, if there is something with his only parent.

She could just pary that everything is well and hug the little innocent Austin in her arms.

After a while she place him on the sofa and cover him with little blanket and she couldn't help but her brows frown and she pace back and forth in the study praying to God in her heart.

****

A/N

Read upto chapter 182 on Patreon (Link in bio)

https://www.patreon.com/tomandjerrrryy