Chapter 24: Private plane

The car stopped and she look out of the window. they already reach airport she didn't realise it,While thinking and lost in her own.

As she got out of the car the gaurd in front took out the bags and pram for Austin and there group enter the side of airport.

As she enter the other side of the airport a group of people lead them towards the private airport and there she saw a huge and luxurious private plane on the runway.

On the other side she saw a group of people coming this way and in front Mr blake was walking and on his side his assistant that she has seen him before.

After last night farce she doesn't saw him till now.but from other she knew that the situation was not bad and the few people enter the mansion were sent by his enemies and they had easily handle the situation.

But don't know why in her heart she instinctively she felt that this was not as simple as they said.

Anyway whether it is true or not but finally everyone was fine.that is most important thing.

As they met Mr blake she greeted him and gaurds bowed.

He nodded and the group enter the plane the captain came forward and talk to assistant on the side.

Following behind him she also enter the plane.

....

After few hours.she walk out of the room after checking Austin and sat on her seat and She lean back a little on her seat and look at the lights of the cites below looking like shattered stars.

She turn her head a little and saw Mr blake wearing black shirt and suit was placed on his next chair and sitting opposite to her,  and working on some documents he was busy since they got on the plane.

they were working before dinner and after dinner ,even if he is a boss and richest man but there is his hard work behind his huge empire.

.she doesn't know why but she felt little nervous because of his dominating aura is so oppressive.

so to distract her mind took the headphones to listen some music.

In this huge sitting area  Mr blake,his assistant, Allison  and airhostess who serve some snacks and drinks time to time.

austin was sleeping in the bedroom after drinking some milk he was drowsy and slept again for hours.he is at the age where babies sleep most of the day.

And the gaurds that came with them were sitting in the front.

When she enter the plane and looking at the interior of the plane she was surprised at first.

It was so huge, luxurious and cosy.everything is so elegant and classy.

The dinning table,the bedroom the sitting area. The conference room .everthing is available in this plane.

Her father also had a private jet but it was not so huge and luxurious like this.

She had travelled in her father jet twice when she was little and after that her father was so busy with the company.

Her father loved her very much before he could take time to accompany her he left the world and left her alone.

She close her eyes and hide the flash of sadness when she think of her father.

Listening to songs when she fall sleep she doesn't know. after all she doesn't sleep well last night and was awake and frighten half of the night.

....

A/N:

The entire book 1 of Billionaire's wife is available on Patreon (Link in bio)

https://www.patreon.com/tomandjerrrryy