Chapter 19: Powerful man

He gesture with his hand motioning Allison to continue. Looking at the signal, she understood and move forward, she hold his warm hand and try to calm her fast beating heart.

She bit her lips, took a deep breath and kept her gaze on his wounded hand.

Being so close to such a powerful man. He has a very intense aura and has very intimidating presence, even when he is doing nothing and sitting, wearing casual clothes.

She was little unused to it.
She only look at his hand focusing on her work. From the corner of her eyes she saw him Looking at her and talking on the call in Italian. She applied the medicine and wrap new bandage.

After that she went to keep the kit. When she came back and look at him. She saw him motioning her to go. She left to her room.

When she went back to her room it look a long while for her to sleep.

On the other side in the basement of the blake mansion. In the dark cell a badly tortured body of a woman that is covered in blood. Her hand and legs are twisted badly and her whole bodyis deformed. Her weak breathing show that she is alive.

This is just a trial of consequences of the spy who want to harm Mr.blake son.

Next morning when Allison woke up she was little listless. As she went downstair for breakfast. She saw Mr.blake sitting on the dining table for the First time.

Allison has been working in the blake mansion for 2 Months.
It has been more than one week Mr.blake came and she has seen him a handful of time. This is the first time she saw him eating breakfast at dining room.

An man next to him reporting him so work matters.

The environment of the mansion is little different from everyday. there is a strange aura around.

She went to do her work, but today she felt an gaze on her which makes her a little uneasy. She look around but find no one. She felt There is a maliciousness coming from the gaze.

The day went by but there is a increasing uneasy feeling in her heart.

After dinner in the evening Allison went to servant quarters to spend some time and to talk with anna.

When it's getting late she left and was about to return of the main mansion. While walking slowly through the garden enjoying the breeze and the fragrance of the flower. The moonlight is so bright today. which falls on the garden and brighten the area.

As she walk on the aisle, she saw the shadows something or someone has fallen in the the bushes. she was startled for a moment and then took a step forward.anyway the blake mansion is surrounded by the gaurds so she calmly took step forward.

She saw the man in the guard dress has fallen there she was about to call him when she saw blood flowing on his neck and slowing dripping on the ground and created a small pool around.

Her eyes widened in freight and her hands and feet are chilled and froze. she realize the person is dead.

****

A/N

Read upto chapter 181on Patreon ( Link in bio )

https://www.patreon.com/tomandjerrrryy