Chapter 20: Save him

Allison froze and was about to shout and call someone. When She saw a movement from the corner of her eyes. There was a man in the guard uniform standing in the corner. she was about to call him but suddenly she heard him talking on the walkie-talkie and telling the person on the opposite to find the child.

As it was night everything was very silent so she could hear every word he said very clearly.

Allison face turn pale, eyes widen. Her voice stuck in her throat.

Allison was in cold sweat when she realized they were talking about Austin. she was so scared and doesn't know what to do. she slowly took a step back and clamp her mouth with her hand and calm her breathing down not to alert that man. She kept her eyes on the man.

Her heart was beating loudly in her chest. she realized her hands were shaking and are wet with sweat in freight.

She was about to cry and she slowly walk towards in the dark behind the bushes and plants and try to walk without making sound with her stiff leg. where has she faced this type of bloody murderous scene.

She suddenly glance and saw the balcony of the third floor of austin's room.

Her body tremble, she lower herself try to hide her body behind the plants and she cover her mouth to stop the heavy breathing sound.

The cold sweat soaked her back as her eyes filled with panic and fear. After a while the man left, surpressing the terror that swept her heart. She raised her head and look around. Seeing no one she breath a sign of relief.

She stood up and ran towards the main mansion. Entering through the back door of the kitchen not knowing who his Acquaintance are, who were talking with him just now. She didn't randomly shout and alert them.

At night all the servants already went to servants quaters and there is no one in the mansion expect steward.

She went in the kitchen and then in the living room to find the steward.

Looking around she didn't find the steward anywhere. she wipe the sweat on her forehead and suddenly, She saw the shadow of the man who were talking just now sneak in the mansion. Thinking that they wanted to harm Austin.

Allison ran upstairs while looking around to find steward.

She ran towards Austin room without making sound. she is trying her best to remain calm but her eyes filled with tear.

When she reach Austin room, She saw Austin was sleeping in his crib peacefully and there was no one in the room.

She took sleeping Austin in her arm with trembling hands and walk out of the room thinking for the place to hide. Tears swell in her eyes because of fear. Her forehead is tranch with a cold sweat.

As she walk the lights in the corridors were dimmed and she suddenly bump in a warm wall. Her heartbeat stop for a moment and she froze on the spot. clenching the little Austin in her arms tightly.

****

A/N

Read upto chapter 182 on Patreon ( Link in bio )

https://www.patreon.com/tomandjerrrryy