31. Now We Match

As promised, when I got home on Tuesday, Dad and I went upstairs for my impending doom. He lectured for a long time. I can't even guess how long. I zoned out for the most part. When he told me it was time, the dread finally started to settle in.

I grabbed a pillow and tucked it under me. I crossed my arms over my chest and buried my face in the pillow. This was not going to be fun. I heard his belt come out of the loops. The show was about to start. I was confused when he set it down beside me.

"Stand up," he said in an odd tone.

I did as I was told. He pulled me into a hug. I hugged back even though I thought my head was going to explode from confusion.

"I sure love you," he said in the most emotional voice I had ever heard from him.

"I love you too," I mumbled.

"Ok, let's get this over with. This is gonna be a bad one," he said sullenly.

"I figured as much," I grumbled.

He reached his hands out and depantsed me. I blushed but said nothing. No matter how many times he spanked me, I still wasn't used to it. I got back in position. I yelped when he pulled my boxers down to my knees. I wasn't expecting that.

"Hush," he said sternly.

The belt left the bed and swiftly came down on my ass. I buried my face again and took the pain as silently as I could. The belt was different when you were completely bare. The sting was much worse, not to mention completely humiliating.

I made it through the first five without too much fuss. It was on the eleventh crack of the belt, my resolve broke. I began crying and didn't even try to stop. I never begged him to stop though, I knew I deserved it. Every few swats, a grunt or whimper would escape my lips. Soon enough, I was screaming at every crack of the belt. It was the hardest whipping I had gotten in a long long time. It was almost worse than the whole deal with Bryson last year.

He finally finished. I was crying so hard, I didn't even realize it was over until Dad's strong arms lifted me off the bed. He sat down on my bed and put me in his lap. He was careful not to touch my burning posterior on anything. He held me tight as I sobbed into his chest. He wasn't typically a comforter when we were still crying. He always waited until we were composed, gave us a hug, told us we were forgiven and our extra punishments, and then left. This was nice though.

Once my sobs slowed, he looked at me sadly, "I hate doing that to you. That better be the last time we have to have this conversation, do you understand?"

"Yes sir," I hiccuped.

"I think we need to have a day together, just me and you, soon. What do ya say?"

"I'd like that."

"Good. I love you so much, Peter Grayson. I hope you know that. Now, I know you're too old for a timeout but I've got to find a way to stick this to ya. I want you to apologize to your momma and you're in the corner until we leave."

"Yes sir," I whispered and climbed off his lap.

I carefully slid my underwear back over my butt and started to take off my jeans and switch them with sweatpants but Dad interjected.

"No, love, you still gotta wear jeans. It's a home game, and honey, it's part of the punishment."

I groaned but carefully pulled them up too. I walked stiffly down the stairs and was met at the bottom by Auston stifling a chuckle. I got annoyed and pushed past him. Apparently he couldn't keep in any longer. He started laughing hysterically.