51. You're Very Pretty

I woke up the next morning on my tummy. I grabbed my phone to look at the time. It was 9:39 A.M. Groaning, I sat up and slipped on a pair of shorts. Dad decided not to ground me since Tay was grounded, and she's about the only person I hang out with. He didn't like listening to me whine about not being able to drive myself. As I've said before, my time in the truck is my time to think, talk to God, sing, and be alone.

I went downstairs, and Mom started fawning over me. When we got home last night, I didn't even get a chance to talk to her before that damn paddle was landing on my ass. She hugged me tight and asked how I was feeling this morning. By all means, I do not enjoy getting spanked, well not by my parents anyways. Tay's threat is actually kind of exciting, not that I would ever tell her that.

I told Mom that I was fine, and even though I was sore, I would be ok. I apologized for worrying her, and she remembered the real reason for my paddling. She swatted me once and scolded me for several minutes. You know that expression "beating a dead horse", yeah, that's how I felt at that moment. Finally, she decided that I truly was sorry and moved on. She already had a pillow in the barstool, and she cooked me two pieces of toast. I ate, and then she sent me upstairs to shower. The dance thing started at noon and went on until 4.

I took a long shower. The triplets went up to Downtane early this morning to pick up their girlfriends. Their girls were staying for dinner tonight. Tay was supposed to come too, but I don't know if she's going to be allowed now. Shaking my head, I got out of the shower. I won't say that I'm mad at her because I get it, but I'm kinda disappointed. She's kind of become a role model for me, and now she's asking me to lie? I don't like it. I'm definitely no angel, so I can't say much though.

I put on my outfit, which consisted of dark blue jeans, a white polo, and a black belt, then let Mom fix my hair. I left as soon as she was finished. Tay was wearing a white, sparkly dress that hugged her body tightly. Her hair was in a bun with curls falling out, and her makeup was slightly more dramatic than usual. We took a few pictures before I opened the passenger side door for her. She kissed my cheek before climbing up. I walked around and got in.

"Petey," she said, "I'm really sorry about last night. I feel awful."

"I'm not mad," I told her honestly.

"Good. Did you get spanked?" she asked me.

"Yeah."

"I'm sorry. I called your mom when you guys left and told her what really went down. She told me that she'd talk to your dad."

I turned my head to look at her, "You called my mom?"

"I did. I was trying to get you out of a whipping," she shook her head.

"Thanks for trying," I replied, giving her a dimpled smile.

"I told Carter about the note last night, and we both told Dad this morning," she said quietly.

"I'm glad."

"I figured you would be. Even though you didn't say anything, I knew you thought I should tell them."