Reflection & Writer's Note

Are you one of the Christian youths who are like Faith? Rebellion against the church and Christianity is the main issue in this story. And I believe that a lot of teenagers are like Faith, especially when it comes to having a suicidal thinking. I hope this story helps you to understand this kind of people. They are broken, lost and deceived, so they really need to be rescued by God. And most of all, they need someone like Neico who will make them feel that there is someone who understands them and can lead them back to God.

As what I've testified on my FB page "MoldedMind": "I know how to handle Faith's character because I also struggled with suicidal thoughts before. Yes, minsan ko ring naisip noon 'Sana hindi nalang ako nag-exist sa mundo. Hindi sana ako pupunta ng impyerno kapag namatay ako.' I thought that God is cruel by letting me exist and then would just let me end up suiciding and going to hell. But God is good because in the situation that I hated myself SO MUCH, I was very disappointed with myself, I was tired of myself, there was a slap that I got from realization that I SHOULD STOP LOOKING AT MYSELF AND EXPECTING GOOD FROM MYSELF, because I need NOT MYSELF BUT JESUS! Napapagod akong mabuhay dahil nabubuhay ako para sa sarili ko. That's why when God started to move in my life, I realized how I need Christ. He is all I need... He is the satisfaction of life... And this life that I have is His, not mine. So, I must live to bring this breath back to Him-for His glory alone. And now... I am alive in Him. Jesus is the life, indeed. Life is worth living when you have Jesus. And I am forever grateful for having Him in my life until eternity. He let me exist so that I can enjoy life with Him, so that He can show me love and grace. And in the darkness of life, there He is... shining light for me so that I can see Him and how beautiful life is with him even in the midst of hardships. He is enough for me to face this world without fear of tomorrow... God is the author and finisher of our faith, so keep our eyes on Jesus. We can finish this race by His grace. To Him alone all the glory!"

And I want to emphasize in this story as well that we, Christians, who claim that Jesus is our Lord need to be careful on how we live because there are some people like Faith who is looking for a Christian who truly loves God and people, and most of all, living in holiness. Let us not stumble them by making them prove to themselves that Christians are hypocrites because of their negligence. We need to lead the lost by showing them the way we live. Therefore, if they see worldliness and hypocrisy in us, we cannot lead them to Christ; but if our lifestyle and behavior prove them that there is Christ in us, the light of Christ in us will shine upon them. Let us prove them that true Christians are not like what they think. Christians are loving, gracious, and walking in obedience to God.

And another thingy... The most favorite part of the readers in this story... The "crush" thingy HAHAHA! Nilagay ko ang concept na ito because a lot of teenagers are deceived regarding how they approach this stage. I think kuha naman na ninyo ang logic and message ng story na ito about this thing.

Again, kapag crush, crush lang, okay? Wait for the perfect time of God. Sayang ang emotions and luha kung ie-entertain mo ang romantic feelings nang wala pa sa panahon. Makinig kayo sa mga advices ni Pastor Neico at Pastor Alvin hahaha! Hayaan mo na mahinog ka muna sa presence ng Lord. Enjoy our youth with Jesus while we wait for the right time and for the right one.

And... Alam ni'yo ba? (syempre hindi, lol) na 'yong experience ni Neico kay Erich ay true life experience. True to life siya. May isa akong pastor na kakilala na ganyan ang naging karanasan niya sa babaeng minahal niya. That time magpapastor pa lang siya, and there is this girl na nililigawan niya (na worship leader ng church namin), crush na crush niya 'yan at matagal niyang niligawan. Pero one day, bigla na lang siyang sinabihan ng babae na itanan siya. Parang stressed na stressed and exhausted na rin kasi 'yong babae dahil family problem kaya gusto niya na lumayas doon sa bahay nila at sumama kay Pastor. Pero... Ito yung nakakamangha, like what Neico did in the story, hindi siya pumayag kahit na mahal na mahal at crush na crush niya 'yung babae, sabi niya "Hindi pwede. Magpapastor ako. Mahal ko ang Lord, hindi ko pwedeng gawin ang gusto mo. Iuuwi kita sa inyo." Pero after that, ayun, sa ibang manliligaw nagpatanan yung babae, and sobrang iniyakan niya 'yon kasi hindi niya inexpect na ganoon ang mangyayari. Pero ngayon pastor na siya and married na rin (fully moved on haha!) May iba pa lang inilaan ang Lord sa kanya. Kaya dapat talaga huwag kaagad kakagat sa isang bagay dahil baka pain lang ng diyablo. Go through the process of God - 'yung malinis na proseso.

Ayun lang naman, share ko lang hahaha!

I hope you've enjoyed this story, you've been blessed and you've learned a lot of things. Ti God be all the glory!

Thank you so much for your support. I really appreciate it. And for the prayers, thank you so much tuys. May the Lord bless you all. Love you, my bros and sissies!

Let's move now to Daniel's story, Our Hiding Place hahaha! And please, support Amoreo Series. I prayed for this new series.

11/24/2021