~ Author's Note ~

• Author's Note •

700 READS EXACTLY!

Beautiful readers! :D sorry I sound weird but thanks!

So I'm going to explain the sequel that I've started writing a bit more.

I won't reveal whether Annabeth is in it or not, because remember the prophecy SAYS SHE WILL DIE. I know I said it's about Percabeth, but how do you know if it's about Percy missing Annabeth and writing about her?

You don't!

I'll be writing a little bit about the sequel in the author's note in each chapter... but I won't tell you whether it's true! Heehee! :D x

So don't make assumptions. But I promise if will be interesting.

Now I don't usually ask for a certain amount of reads, but this time I am. 1,000 reads or no sequels - I need to know if you guys are going to be interested in it otherwise I'm wasting my time.

Sound fair? Hope so!

Check out my profile for my friends and their stories please!!!

Nearly finished...

Have any of you read the books:~

Girl, Missing

Sister, Missing

Missing, Me

???

If not, let me fill you in!

Girl, Missing is about a girl called Lauren (lol, that's my name!) who finds a girl on a website about missing children. Lauren knows she's adopted, and decides to find out whether this girl - Martha Lauren Purditt - is her.

So Lauren enlists the help of her best friend, Jam, to find out her past. She discovers that she was kidnapped from her real family by a woman named Sonia Holtwood, who then was paid thousands of pounds by Lauren's adoptive parents.

There's lots more, surprises and twists, but I won't spoil it loads! And I can't tell you about the other two books because they'll spoil the first! But all of the books are kidnaps and thrillers. Amazing.

Anyway, back to my point...

700 reads!!!!!

Could I be super greedy and ask for 750 by the end of the week?

Love y'all!

~ Lauren Susan xx