Do they know already?

Tommy's POV:

I wake up to the sun peeking through my windows as I slowly sit up. I rub my eyes and quickly check the time 8:01 Wilbur was coming at 9 I had some time. I got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

I get clean and stood in the shower letting the hot water burn my skin a bit before getting out drying my hair and brushing my teeth. I fix my hair and leave the bathroom to put together a carry on bag.

I put my phone, a charger, a small pillow my wallet and earbuds. I close the small bag and double check that I had everything I needed in my suit case I glance over the small plastic bag and debate taking it out before inevitably deciding to just close the suit case.

I glace at the clock, 8:40. Wow that took a long time. I take my suit case and bag downstairs and see my mom in the kitchen. "Good morning, Wilbur will be here soon have some breakfast" she said "no thanks I'm gonna eat at the airport and I don't want to get car sick anyways" I say and go and sit in the living room and play on my phone for a bit.

The door bell rings and I rush to the door and open it to see Wilbur standing there "WILL!" I yell and hug him briefly before moving away. "Alright tommy give me a moment to talk to Wilbur before you go okay? Why don't you go put your stuff in the back of his car" my mom says and I nod and bring my things outside.

After a bit Wilbur comes out to the car after me and tubbo we're messing around with the radio. He sat in the drivers seat and turned on the gps "you guys ready?" He asked. Both me and tubbo said "yeah!" And he started to drive. The drive wasn't to far but the flight was gonna be really long.

We get to the airport and sign in through security and make your way to our gate. "Alright guys we have about an hour to spare what do we wanna do?" Tubbo asked. "Let's go get some food" Wilbur said and tubbo agreed.

We make our way to the restaurant I get more nervous the closer we get. Wilbur gets a table for us and we all sit down. "So what are you gonna get Tommy?" Tubbo asks me. "Oh I'm not hungry I ate at home before this" I say and smile at him. Will looks at me confused then a waiter comes over to get our food.

"What can I get for you?" She asked. Tubbo ordered then Wilbur then she looked at me "and what would you like young man?" She asked me "oh I'm not-" I started to say before getting interrupted by Wilbur "he'll get a burger"

I look at him and he looks straight back at me "will I told you I wasn't hungry don't waste your money on something I'm not gonna eat" I say. "You're gonna eat it" he said and looked away from me.

A couple minutes later the waiter came back with the food and set it down at our table "please enjoy!" She said and walked off. I look at the food in front of me and take a sip if my water slightly pushing the plate away. Will gives me a look and pulls out his phone.

I get a notification from him a couple seconds later.

Wilbur: I know your lying about eating breakfast my mom told me you didn't eat breakfast, eat the food, you don't even have to eat all of it just half at least.

I look at Wilbur and shake my head. He can't convince me to do something I don't want to do. I continue drinking my water and Tubbo starts up a random conversation.

Wilbur keeps giving me slight side glances as he eats his food and Tubbo talks about random things. Fine I'll give him what he wants. I take a small bite of the burger and immediately feel sick. I set the burger down. I grab my glass of water and drink a lot of it trying to get the texture and taste out of my mouth.

Will looks over at me concerned "you okay tommy?" He asked and I nodded "what time is it we should probably get to our gate" I say and stand up. "We have 10 minutes" Tubbo says and stands up as well. Will pays the bill and I leave a tip as we leave to go to our gate. We get to the gate and sit down waiting for our section to be called.

"Gate 343 boarding now" we stand up and are led down the tunnel to our plane. Will gets the window seat Tubbo got the middle and I got the isle seat.

It took a bit before our plane actually got into the air. This was gonna be a long flight. I pull out my phone and put my earbuds in and shuffle my playlist. I lay my head back and try to fall asleep when I started getting notifications from will. I open my phone.

Wilbur: are you doing okay man?

Me; yeah I'm fine dude

Wilbur: I was just concerned because you only had a bite of your food.
Do you want one of my granola bars or something? You have to be hungry at least a little bit

Me: no I'm fine I'm not hungry, that's your food I don't need it I'll be fine

Wilbur: alright man just let me know if you need something

I glance over at Wilbur for a second before turning my music all the way up and falling asleep on the plane.

—————————————————————

Word count: 984

I don't know where I'm going with this but I hope you are enjoying this also please remember to eat
something you deserve it <3